Southwest Little Rock Terminal, Check-in, and Baggage Options:
|Airline Name||Southwest Airlines|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal 1|
Snuggled in the heart of Arkansas, United States, the Little Rock Airport acts as a gateway, opening the door to adventure and fun. The airport is also known as Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport. The airport is a landing destination for many airlines, including Southwest Airlines Little Rock Airport.
What Terminal Is Southwest At Little Rock Airport?
Southwest Airlines flights operate from/to Terminal 1 of the Little Rock Airport. The Southwest LIT terminal is located on the lower level of the main building.
- Once you arrive at Terminal 1 of Little Rock Airport, proceed to take your checked bags.
- Checked bags are available at the lower level of the terminal.
- You can make your exit through the main gate. Try to catch a Taxi or any transportation service to your final destination.
- Start by completing the check-in process at the counter at the airport.
- You can search for the check-in counter on the terminal's lower level.
- Proceed for the security check-in and then go to the gate for your flight.
Facilities At The Southwest Terminal 1 LIT Airport
For making your travel experience more comfortable and convenient Southwest Terminal Little Rock airport offers certain facilities. You can check the most used services by the flyers.
- Dining options: Undoubtedly the airport takes care of your hunger pangs as well. There are several dining outlets at the airport including LIT market, Wendy’s, Big Rock Bistro, and many others.
- Shopping options: Planning to take a token of love along with you? Then you can do this at the airport itself. The airport holds the presence of various shopping places like Arkansas Lifestyle
- Services and amenities: For comforting passengers in all aspects the airport provides certain facilities and services. The airport has a pet relief area, nursing rooms, and ATM machines.
- Wi-Fi Internet access: You don’t have to worry about network connectivity while you are traveling from LIT airport. The airport has the facility of Wi-Fi that helps you stay connected with your loved ones.
Getting to and from the Southwest Terminal 1
- Public transportation: After arriving at the assigned terminal you can take your luggage and proceed to make the exit. You can seek benefits from various public transportation services like Rock Region Metro and Car rentals.
- Taxis and rideshare services: If you are looking out for booking a taxi before you arrive then you can contact the service provider from the list shared below:
Parking options: The different kinds of parking options available at LIT airport are Short-Term parking options, Long-Term parking options, Valet parking, and economy parking.
Tips For Navigating The Southwest Terminal 1
- Booking: The booking counter for Southwest LIT terminal is located at the main terminal of LIT airport. You can either book a ticket from there or through the official website of the airline.
- Check-in and security: You must try to arrive early if you feel confused about the check-in and security gate. Follow the signs at the airport for making your task smoother. Make sure to carry all your needed documents along with you.
- Finding your gate: You can follow the signs at the airport to easily find the arrival and departure gates.
- Boarding procedures: The first thing you must ensure is to be patient. You can collect your boarding pass from the airport. But also ensure to take all your necessary documents along with you.
Southwest Flight Options and Destinations
Bill and Hillary Clinton Airport or LIT Airport offers non-stop and connecting flights to various locations. Following this Southwest Flights from LTI Terminal operate to various locations including Atlanta, Chicago Midway, Denver, and Las Vegas. You can either opt for non-stop flights or connecting flights from LIT Airport. Check out below the total number of flights operated by Southwest Airlines.
Direct Flights To Little Rock Airport
Southwest Airlines LIT Airport provides 63 non-stop flights. You can travel easily without stopping anywhere. If you are in a sudden emergency and you want to reach the destination as soon as possible then you can opt for direct flights.
Connecting Flights To Little Rock Airport
Southwest Airlines Little Rock airport operates 63 connecting flights. In the case of connecting flight, you have to take a connecting flight between two different locations.