Southwest Airlines Terminal At Tucson Airport (TUS):
Tucson International Airport
TERMINAL PHONE NUMBER
7250 South Tucson Boulevard, Tucson, AZ 85756
What Terminal Is Southwest At Tucson International Airport?
Below are the details for Tucson (TUS) Terminal:
Arrivals and Departures Terminal (TUS)
Southwest operates from Terminal Concourse A at Tucson International Airport (TUS) for all arrivals and departures. This is applicable for both domestic and international flights at Tucson (TUS) Airport.
- Southwest Airlines Terminal Concourse A includes Gates: A 4, 6 at Tucson (TUS) Airport.
- To obtain assistance regarding the Tucson International Airport terminal, please dial the telephone number (520) 573-8100.
- Southwest Airlines offers 104 flights each week from TUS airport to different cities.
- On weekdays, there are 5 cities with nonstop flights from TUS, and on weekends, there are 5 cities.
About Tucson International Airport
Tucson International Airport (TUS) is a civil-military airport owned by the City of Tucson 8 miles (7.0 nmi; 13 km) south of downtown Tucson, in Pima County, Arizona, United States. It is the second busiest airport in Arizona.
Tucson Airport works closely with Southwest Airlines, providing a friendly and vibrant travel experience to Flyers. Additionally, Tucson Airport also comes in the list of significant hubs for Southwest Airlines. Being a flyer, if you head towards the destinations of the US, then Tucson Airlines can assist you with all the modern facilities and amenities.
However, you have to note certain things in your diary before you plan to fly to Tucson Airport with Southwest Airlines. Below you can learn about everything from amenities to the arrival and departure terminal of Southwest Airlines TUS Airport.
Facilities at the Southwest Terminal A
Every flyer wants to check once with all the facilities and amenities available at the Southwest Terminal Tucson Airport. So, if you have the same curiosity about the airport facilities, then you can check the points mentioned below;
- Self-Service Kiosks: If you are traveling with Southwest Airlines Tucson Airport from Terminal A, you can use the self-service Kiosk to print the boarding pass. To get that, you just have to complete the check-in process and select a seat. This can be time-saving.
- Baggage Check-in: You don’t have to worry about your luggage at Tucson Airport. The airport has a specifically designated area for baggage. Moreover, they also provide baggage carts with which you can carry your heavy baggage at the airport.
- Accessibility for disabled persons: Tucson Airport is committed to providing accessibility for travelers with disabilities. The airport has implemented features such as accessible parking, elevators, ramps, and restrooms to ensure that all travelers can comfortably navigate the terminal. All these amenities are available at Southwest Terminal TUS.
Getting To And From The Southwest Terminal
Traveling from the airport to your destination place or from your place to the airport can take time if you are not aware of the proper transportation facilities. Check out the options that you can avail for covering your distance.
- Public transport is quite easily accessible and cheap compared to all the other modes of transportation. You can seek advantage of various public transportation facilities like Sun Country Bus, Sun Shuttle, and Amtrak Thruway.
- If you are traveling with family and children, you can opt to book a taxi. This could be more expensive than public transportation but will give you extra space and privacy.
- Shuttle Services are the kind of transportation that can help you reach the main terminal to the Southwest Tucson Terminal. You can avail of this facility free of cost.
Flight Options and Destinations At Tucson Airport
When it comes to flight options, then the airport has much to offer! Apart from domestic and international flights, they have regional flights, seasonal flights, and nonstop or connecting flights. Various landing points are Phoneix, Dallas, Denver, and McCarran.
Direct Flights To Tucson Airport
Flyers who don’t prefer time taking traveling or any stops can book themselves with direct flights. With direct flights, they can travel from one point to another without any layovers or stops. Southwest Terminal Tucson offers a total of 76 direct flights.
Connecting Flights To Tucson Airport
Alternatively, flyers can opt to book a flight connecting or code sharing flights to get a cheap ticket price. There are 76 connecting flights operated by Southwest Airlines from/ to TUS airport. However, connecting flights can increase your traveling time.