Traveling allows you to escape everyday routines and make cherished memories. Flights from Miami to Atlanta are an experience in themselves. Miami and Atlanta are those two cities in the US that will surely have a lifelong impact. For your mesmerizing journey, we have done our best to give you all the information of Miami and Atlanta.
Route from Miami(MIA) to Atlanta
- The flight duration between Miami and Atlanta can vary on the route and choice of airline. A nonstop flight for these two cities has a duration of 1 hour 45 minutes.
- The distance is approximately 663 miles by road and around 596 miles by air.
- There is no time difference between Miami and Atlanta, as they both lie in the Eastern Time Zone.
Airlines from Miami to Atlanta
- WestJet Airlines: This carrier operates its earliest flights to ATL from MIA at 10:15 am. There are around 22-plus flights operating between these two cities. Various amenities are offered depending on the aircraft of this carrier. WestJet Rewards is the program for frequent flyers in this airline.
- LATAM Airlines: This airline serves more than 115 destinations in 23 countries. It has nonstop flights. With the help of their app, you can do check-in for your flight. You should arrive at least 2 hours before boarding your flight to Atlanta.
- AeroMexico: This airline has a fleet of more than 130 aircraft and gives services between Miami and Orlando. It allows you to bring one carry-on bag and one personal item, for free.
Cheap Flight Booking From MIA to ATL
- If you want to go on cheap flights from Miami to Atlanta, then consider booking your flight in February.
- Don't try booking your tickets in June, July, and August as there is a 21% increase in price.
- If you frequently travel with a particular airline, consider signing up for their rewards program.
- By earning points from these programs, you can even fly for free.
- Consider flying indirectly. It means taking a connecting flight instead of a direct flight. While this may take longer, it can often result in lower fares.
Miami International Airport
- MIA is one of the main airports in Florida. It has three terminals (North, Central, and South) and more than 130 gates.
- Being one of the busiest airports in the country, MIA hosts a large area for customs and immigration processes. The airport also has several art exhibits and galleries on display.
- MIA participates in the TSA PreCheck program, which allows eligible passengers to move through security more quickly.
- Overall, MIA is a modern and well-equipped airport with many amenities and transportation options for passengers.
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
ATL is an airport in Atlanta, Georgia. This airport is named after two mayors of Atlanta. The mayors are William B. Hartsfield and Maynard Jackson.
- There are two terminals and seven concourses. The total number of gates at this airport is 192.
- Atlanta International Airport is a hub for Delta Air Lines. Many other significant airlines serve this airport.
- ATL has several parking options, including hourly, daily, and economy parking, as well as offsite parking options.