This is your perfect call to book flights to Atlanta. Passengers who are history buffs, a foodie, or adventure seekers, this place has all to offer you.
A Comperhensive Overview of Atlanta
Once you enter Atlanta, the city known for pulsating with energy and history, you will find yourself transported to a world with the perfect combination of culture, entertainment, and innovation. Atlanta has much to offer the flyers, or the destination provides a kaleidoscope of experiences. Atlanta is also a big yes for people looking out for mouthwatering and delicious Southern cuisine.
Places you must visit in Atlanta
It’s very obvious that you might have made a long list of places you want to visit, but there are some major tourist destinations in Atlanta that you must include in your list:
- Piedmont Park: Sprawled over 200 acres of land, Piedmont Park is a perfect place to perform various activities. Where people living nearby use this as a jogging area sidewise, people from far away also find picnic spots.
- Fox Theatre: Add the Fox Theatre to the list of sightseeing places. This place has the most iconic and great architecture. The Cherry on top is you don’t have to get tickets to visit this place.
- Georgia Aquarium: One of the world’s largest aquariums, Georgia Aquarium is a home to thousands of animals from hundreds of species kept in 8 different galleries. This place is worth witnessing because of its uniqueness if you have booked flights to Atlanta.
- Krog Street Market: Located in the neighborhood of Atlant’s Inman Park neighborhood, Krog Street Market is a popular food hall sheltered in a former stove factory. At this place, passengers can find a range of foods, from dumplings to soulful pizzas.
Best Airlines to choose from
There are mainly airlines operating flights to ATL from various destinations, which are mentioned below:
- American Airlines: One of the oldest and most established airlines in the United States is American Airlines. The airline operates a massive network of domestic and international flights, serving over 350 destinations.
- Spirit Airlines: Known for its no-frills approach to air travel, Spirit Airlines offers some of the lowest fares in the industry. While its base fares may be low, it charges additional fees for many optional services such as checked baggage
- Frontier Airlines: Frontier Airlines is a budget carrier that operates a fleet of Airbus aircraft, known for their distinctive animal-themed livery.
How to Book a Cheap Flight to Atlanta?
Trips and vacations are all good until everything isn’t pocket friendly. However, the first step of the trip, that is, the fare for the flight, must be affordable. With some measure, you will surely find the list of cheap flights to Atlanta:
- January and February are the cheapest months to fly to Atlanta. The fare prices this time may range from $186-$197.
- The cheapest flight to Atlanta was found from the Seattle area. The average price for the fare was around $137.
- Avoid booking fares in the month of June. This is the peak time when the fare prices witness a hike.
- Booking should be done a few days prior to the departure of the flight. By doing so passengers can find a better deal for their fare.
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) is one of the busiest airports. ATL acts as a gateway to approximately 150 domestic and 70 international destinations. Atlanta International Airport flights and airports witness a total of 100 million footfalls annually.
|Airport Name||Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport|
|Destination City Name||Atlanta|
|Most Popular Airlines||Delta Air Lines, Southwest Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Spirit Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada, British Airways|