Though we live in uncertain times, the hope of traveling brings light to even the dark days. Embark on the journey of flights from Los Angeles to Boston. And see the luminous spark around.
About Los Angeles and Boston
Los Angeles and Boston are around 2,993 miles apart. But if you are traveling by air, the distance reduces to 2,600 miles.
Los Angeles is three hours behind in time from the city of Boston. The duration of a nonstop flight between these two cities is approx 5-6 hours. It depends on your airline and if there are any layovers in between.
LAX to BOS Air Carriers
A number of airlines fly to Boston from Los Angeles. We have given some information about a few airlines with which you can travel.
- Spirit Airlines flights from Los Angeles to Boston have a direct route usually and take around 5-6 hours. The flights on this carrier offer a single-class cabin configuration, with seats that have a pitch of around 28 inches.
- Alaska Airlines has flights to Boston from Los Angeles. They are nonstop flights without any layovers. This airline is a member of the OneWorld alliance, which means you can earn and redeem miles on other member airlines. You can access benefits like lounging and priority boarding when traveling on partner airlines.
- This carrier is bound to give tremendous services on a low budget on LAX-BOS flights. Southwest Airlines does not assign seats in advance, but you can check in online or at the airport to get a boarding position. You can carry two bags for free in-cabin on flights.
Cheap Flights From Los Angeles to BOS
For booking a cheap flight from Los Angeles to New York, look at these key points. They will help you with booking at your convenience.
- Try searching for flights in a private or incognito browsing window. By doing this, websites cannot track your search history.
- Don’t consider going to Boston from Los Angeles in May-July as it is the high season and fares are quite expensive.
- Airlines and travel websites often offer special deals and promotions for flights to popular destinations like Boston. Keep an eye out for these and be ready to book quickly if you see a good deal.
- Flights departing early in the morning are 3% cheaper than flights during peak hours from Los Angeles to Boston.
Los Angeles International Airport
Los Angeles International Airport is in the neighborhood of Westchester, Los Angeles, California. It is handled by Los Angeles World Airports which is the Los Angeles city government branch.
There are nine terminals in total at LAX. The booking time at this airport starts around 5 am and lasts around 11:30 pm- 2:30 am.
For traveling publically, Los Angeles Metro Bus and Rail offer transit to and from LAX, including the Metro Rail Green Line. It connects to the airport from Aviation/LAX station.
The LAX Shuttle Bus also connects passengers to the Metro Bus Center, where they can transfer to other bus lines.
Boston Logan International Airport
Boston International Airport operates international flights from Terminal E. It is because only this terminal has a custom screening facility.
The Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) gives public transit to and from BOS. You can also take the Blue Line subway at the Airport Station and travel to and from.
Many car rental companies have offices at Boston International Airport. From there you can take a shuttle to the rental car facility located off-site.