Aerolineas Argentinas Airline is very quick and flexible in its process to Check-in. The airline allows its passengers to check-in even before coming to the airport and have their boarding pass. Let's read and learn some more amazing facts about the Aerolineas check-in process.
What Are The Aerolineas Check-in Timings?
To know about the maximum Aerolineas check-in time limit and the deadline for Check-in at the Aerolineas counter at the airport, read the following table carefully:-
- For domestic Aerolineas flights with checked baggage, the maximum check-in time limit is 120 minutes. For those without checked baggage, the check-in time limit is 90 minutes.
- For international Aerolineas flights without checked baggage, the maximum check-in time limit is 120 minutes. With checked baggage, the check-in time limit is 180 minutes.
- For flights departing from Aeroparque, Ezeiza, or Cordoba airports without checked baggage, the maximum check-in time limit is 120 minutes. Aerolineas with checked baggage, the maximum check-in time limit is 180 minutes.
- The last check-in time at the airport is 1 hour for domestic flights as well as 90 minutes for international flights.
Aerolineas Check-in Methods?
You can check-in for Aerolineas without any hassle in many ways such as you can do online web and mobile check-in with your devices like personal computers, laptops, or smartphones.
Aerolineas Web Check-in
The online check-in process is way simple and faster. If you are traveling for a domestic Aerolineas flight you can check in between 48 hours and 55 minutes before your flight departure.
If your flight is international you are allowed to check in between 24 hours and 70 minutes. The online check-in is available for a maximum of 15 passengers on the same booking but the condition is the flight must only be operated by Aerolineas Argentinas.
Online Check-in Restrictions
Talking about the reasons why you are restricted to use the web check-in or mobile check-in service, you will only be restricted to doing Aerolineas online Check-in if you fall under the following categories:
- If you do not have an electronic ticket valid for the flight.
- If you are children under 12 or require any special assistance.
- If you are on the waiting list or your booking is not confirmed or there is a problem with the availability of the seating.
- If you have traveling on codeshare flights operated by other airlines and with numbers from 7000 to 7999.
- If you have a complimentary ticket or you are an employee traveling on duty or you are an Aerolineas Plus member and traveling with companions you will be restricted to do your Aerolineas check-in online
- And last if you are traveling with a ticket that requires special verification you can not do online check-in.
Method to Aerolineas Check-in Over Website:
If you are doing online Aerolineas web check-in all you need to do is follow some crucial steps such as:-
- Open the official website on your device.
- You can see 3 options at the far top of the website stating My Booking, Baggage, and Information.
- Move your cursor to the My Booking option and a few more options will appear along with the check-in option.
- Click on the check-in option and a new page will open.
- Fill in the six-digit booking code as well as your name and click on the ‘ Begin Check-in’ button.
- In the last step, you can download your boarding pass which you can print as well.
Method to Check-in Over Mobile Application:
If you want to do the Aerolineas mobile check-in process first of all you need to download the Aerolineas mobile application available for both Android and iOS devices. After downloading the app, log in with your phone number or email account or you can also use the frequent flyer number.
- You can see 5 options appearing at the far bottom of the first page along with the check-in option.
- Tap on the check-in and fill in the six-digit booking code and other information the application is asking for, and your check-in process will be started. You can download your boarding pass on your mobile to show at the airport.
Airport Kiosk Check-in
- Aerolineas has a feature for passengers where they can check-in automatically at the airport with the help of the self-service Kiosk machines.
- Airports such as Aeroparque, Asuncion, Cordoba, Ezeiza, Bogota, Sao Paulo, Lima, Montevideo, Brasilia, Caracas, Rio de Janeiro, and Santiago de Chile have Aerolineas self-service Kiosk machines placed at the airport.
- These machines save you time even though you have baggage along with you, the Auto Check-in and Web Check-in counters are dedicated to where you can dispatch your baggage. After you check-in with the Kiosk machine, you must download and print your Aerolineas boarding pass.
Kiosk Check-in Availability and Non-availability
The automatic check-in is very limited to some particular persons which is why this process has some availability and non-availability issues.
- Aerolineas early check-in via Kiosk machine is available for passengers who are traveling alone or along with a child and have an electronic ticket valid for the flight, as well as who have reservations of not more than 9 passengers including infants.
- Kiosk check-in for Aerolineas is not available for passengers who have a paper ticket and flying to/from countries other than the Latin American region, as well as special assistance and UMNR children under the age of 12 are also restricted to do check-in.
Check-in Via Airport Desk
Aerolineas provides check-in service to passengers who somehow for any reason could not complete their check-in process before coming to the airport or with the help of the airport kiosk machine.
The airline has several check-in counters for the passengers from where you can check-in easily. You just need to visit any of the Aerolineas check-in counters at the airport you have a departure flight from and ask the staff to check-in and make your Aerolineas boarding pass.
Having trouble while check-in online with Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines, Speak to our customer support team at 1-888-266-4856 for further assistance.