Do you know Allegiant Airlines is a low-cost airline that provides various facilities to its passenger for a smooth in-flight journey? If you are going to fly with Allegiant that you must be careful about the check-in and boarding times and regulations.
If somehow, you fail to follow the timing or other rules, then you might have to face some repercussions such as missed flight or some additional charges. But no worries. In this article, we will guide you with every essential detail that is required for an easy and smooth Allegiant Airlines check-in and boarding procedure.
How Many Check-in Options Allegiant Airlines?
If you are traveling with Allegiant Airlines then you will get 3 check-in options. The options are;
- Online Check-in
- Mobile Check-in
- Counter Check-in
When Can I check in with Allegiant Airlines?
When traveling with Allegiant, the first thing that might come to your mind would be how early can you check in for a flight Allegiant. Well, if you are reading this article, then you do not need to worry about anything.
All the information regarding the check-in timings of various modes is given below:
Online/ Mobile Check-in
If you are applying for online or mobile check-in then take a look at the below-given points to know the check-in timing;
- Check-in Time Starts: If you are flying with a domestic or an international flight then you must complete your check-in within 24 hours to 45 minutes before the flight time.
For Allegiant flight check-in at the counter, you must reach the airport at least 2-3 hours prior to the flight time. However, to board the flight you must complete your check-in procedure at least 45 minutes before the flight departs.
If you don’t want to face any Allegiant missed flight or “no show” situation, then it is advisable to complete your check-in 1 hour before the flight time. Doing so will offer you enough time to complete your other pre-boarding formalities.
Note: Allegiant Airlines will send you a reminder email 24 hours before your flight takes off.
What are the Steps Check-in Procedure for Allegiant Airlines?
Allegiant Airlines offers various check-in methods for a smooth check-in procedure. To know the details, you can check the context mentioned below:
Allegiant Airlines Web Check-in
Allegiant Airlines online check-in is a convenient method that you can proceed with ease while sitting on your sofa at your home. Even if you are applying for this method for the first time, still you can complete the procedure by following a few steps without any fuss. The steps are:
Step 1: For Online check-in, you need to go to the official site of Allegiant Airlines. Or you can directly visit the online check-in portal.
Step 2: At the portal, you will get a blank portion where you have to submit your first name, last name, and booking confirmation number.
Step 3: After that, you will need to confirm your pre-allotted seat.
Step 4: Before you apply for your boarding pass, it is advisable for you to check all the details thoroughly.
Step 5: After completing these four steps, you can proceed to download the boarding pass.
For a seamless Allegiant Airlines mobile check-in, you are advised to follow the below-given points;
- Download the Allegiant Airlines app on your Android or ios for free of cost.
- Enter your details such as your name and your booking confirmation number.
- Then you will be shown a pre-allotted seat, you just have to confirm the seat.
- After you are done, you can cross-check your details.
- Then, you can download your boarding pass on your device.
Foe counter check-in you may have to reach the airport at least 2 hours prior to your flight. After that, you have to follow the below-given points for a smooth transition;
- Find your check-in counter.
- There you will get a live agent who will help you complete the check-in procedure.
- To complete the procedure, you will have to submit all the essential details to the agent.
- After that, you will need to confirm your in-flight seat.
- Every passenger should know about Allegiant baggage policy, in which some rules while carrying their luggage on Allegiant Air.
- Once you are done, the agent will provide you with the Allegiant boarding pass and baggage tags (if any).
Note: Remember, you will have to pay $5 for your boarding pass if you apply at the airport counter.
What Allegiant Airlines Check-in Documents?
To make your check-in procedure more smooth it is advisable to provide all the necessary documents needed. A list of the documents is given below;
- A government-issued I’d that contains your full name, date of birth, and photo. For instance, your passport or driving license.
- If you are traveling on an international flight then your visa will be needed.
- If you have any medical issue then a certificate is issued by a doctor that states you are eligible to travel via a plane.
- If you are traveling with your pet then you have to show the health certificate of your pet issued by a certified vet.
- If you are traveling with a service animal (dog) then a certificate that states the dog is fully trained and vaccinated.
Methods To Download Boarding Pass Allegiant Airlines
After you are done with your check-in, you will be given your boarding pass. A boarding pass is a very essential document to board an allegiant flight. This pass contains your identification, flight number, and the date and time of your flight. Without this, you are not permitted to enter the boarding gate.
Wondering how to get Allegiant Airlines print boarding pass? No worries. Read the context given below to know the procedure to download your pass.
Online Boarding Pass
Once you complete your online check-in procedure, you can download your pass by following the methods given below;
- After the check-in procedure, you will get a pdf of the boarding pass on your screen.
- Click to download the pdf.
- Before you enter the airport, it is advisable to take a printout of your pass. If not then at least be ready with a soft copy of that.
Mobile Boarding Pass
Downloading an Allegiant Airlines mobile boarding pass is the easiest option among others. To download it all you have to do is follow the points mentioned here;
- Download the mobile app.
- Then, complete your check-in process.
- Then, you will receive an option “download boarding pass”.
- Once you will tap on that, your pass will be downloaded to your device.
- Now, you have two options, either you can directly show the downloaded pdf at the boarding gate or you can take a screenshot of it.