Las Vegas is a popular destination among tourists. If your bucket list contains Las Vegas, you definitely need to read this article. Sometimes you are not aware of how cheap Dallas to Las Vegas flights you can get. However, airlines don’t want you to learn this but we are providing you with the insights.
Route from DFW to LAS
- The complete trip usually takes about 3 hours in total.
- However, the fastest flight can take you there in 2 hours and 44 minutes.
- The total air duration on these flights is usually 2 hours 30 minutes.
- The total distance covered by the flight during the trip is 1067 miles or 1717 kilometers.
Right Airline for Your DFW to LAS Flight
Airlines like American, Southwest, Spirit, and a few others operate numerous flights from Dallas to Las Vegas.
- Southwest is a dominant airline that operates majorly for domestic routes. You can consider this airline if you have 2 or more baggage to carry. It offers a total of 155 flights per week for this route.
- American Airlines is known for its world-class amenities and travel routes connecting major domestic and international destinations. For this route, American Airlines has a total of 9-10 daily flights. The base fare for flights from DFW to LAS is $160. The best part is that the American frequent flyer program is the best of all.
- Spirit is known for its low-cost flights. Flying with the Spirit you may not expect premium services but surely you will get all the basic facilities to cover up. There are a total of 4 flights from DFW to LAS on a daily basis. The minimum fare you can get for this route is $39.
How to Find Cheap Flights from DFW to LAS
Cheap flights from Dallas to Las Vegas will not be easy to find until you learn the trick. Saving some bucks on your flight booking can help you do extra stuff without thinking twice.
So check out these tips to get an amazing deal on Dallas Las Vegas flights.
- The peak season for travel to this route is in May when the prices go up by 15%. If you opt to travel in January, the prices will likely go down 31%.
- If you wish to book tickets 2 months prior to the travel, you will likely get a below-average price for this trip.
- If you put enough time into research, you can get details from various airlines’ official sites and get yourself the best deal you can find.
Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
The airport was opened in 1973 and since then it has grown to serve more than 73 million passengers each year. The airport is the second largest airport in the US covering an area of 17207 acres. It is a hub for American, UPS, and a few other airlines. Frontier, Spirit, and Sun Country Airlines keep this airport on their focus city list.
Harry Reid International Airport
Opened in 1942, the airport now serves over 52 million passengers yearly. The airport covers an area of 2800 acres in total and has 4 active runway. Allegiant Air, Frontier Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Spirit Airlines, and Sun Country Airlines have the airport in their focus city list.