Planning to book Flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas? Then read this article and get all the insight details such as flight distance, the best airline with in-flight services, transportation facilities, and many more.
Route from Los Angeles(LAX) to Las Vegas
The flight distance from LAX to LAS is approx 236 miles (380 kilometers). A non-stop flight may hardly take around 1 hour. If you take flights with layovers or connecting flights then the flight time can increase. However, the exact time may vary. It solely depends on the service speed of the airline.
Best Airlines That Operate from Los Angeles(LAX) to Las Vegas(LAS)
If you are flying from LAX to LAS then you can find various airlines. However, some airlines are very popular because of their quality of service and flight frequency. Some of the prime names are given below;
- Southwest is known for its affordable fares, friendly service, and flexible policies. They offer multiple flights per day between Los Angeles and Las Vegas. If you fly with this airline then you can get 2 free checked baggage and excellent in-flight service.
- Delta Airlines offer numerous daily flights from LAX to LAS, with a range of fare classes to choose from. This airline provides excellent customer service. However, this airline does not offer any free checked baggage but you can purchase additional baggage for $40.
- United Airlines offer 2 free checked baggage to all United Economy ticket purchasers. If you are a Premier Gold member then also you can get free access to complimentary bags.
How to Find Best Deals Flights from LAX to LAS?
Finding the best deal on flight tickets can be a challenging task, but if you put in a little bit of effort to do some research then you can save some money on your flight expenses. Below are some tricks can you can use to get Cheap flights from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Try booking your flight in advance at least 15 days before the flight departure date to save your hard-earned money.
- Try to be a bit flexible with your travel dates. Book your flight during the off-peak season to save money.
- Try to book your flight through a third-party source to get Cheap tickets. One of the best sources you can rely on is Farecopy.
- Be the first to get all the discount offers. Always sign up for email alerts and be informed about all special deals and promotions through which you can get low ticket prices.
- Choose connecting flights over direct flights to get the lowest prices on your ticket.
- Before booking your flight, check for promo codes and discounts. Or you can also use the airline's loyalty points to book flights at a cheap price.
- Book your morning flight as it is 6% cheaper than the evening flight.
Transportation Facilities to/from Los Angeles and Las Vegas
If you do not own a personal vehicle then the traveling journey can be a bit challenging. But no worries. In the below-given section, you will get some basic details about the various transportation options available to move to/from Los Angeles to Las Vegas.
- Metro Buses, Rapid Buses, and Metro Rails: These buses offer the cheapest service. The fare will cost you approx $2 to $10.
- If you have a lot of stuff to carry along and need some privacy too then private cabs would be the best option for you. However, it can cost you a bit more than the public transport.
- You can also opt for a car rental option for a day or two. To get a rented car you have to provide your driving license and some other documents.
Los Angeles International Airport
To book your flight ticket at the LAX Airport, you can go straight to the 0 level. The counter works between 4 a.m. to 5 a.m. and closed between 11:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. The arrival and departure terminals for Southwest, Delta, and United Airlines are 1,7 and 8.
Harry Reid International Airport
The Southwest and Delta Airlines flights arrive at Terminal 1 of Harry Reid International Airport and all the flights of United Airlines land at Terminal 3. The baggage claim area is located at the lower level of terminals 1 and 3.