Trying to find cheap deals on flights to London? Or curious to know about popular places? If you do then scroll down the page and get all the details about some useful tips and tricks to get cheap flight tickets, the top most visited places in London, and many more.
London is the capital of the United Kingdom. This place will offer you the history of the Roman Times. This place is known for its diversity. Over 300 languages are spoken in this area. Approximately over 4.6 million travelers visit London every year. This place has over 50 top attraction place to offer.
Place You Must Visit in London
London has many amazing and enriching places to visit, some of the major and famous places are listed below;
- Buckingham Palace: If you are in London, during the summer season then you can visit this place as a tourist. This place is known for its royal celebrations. The ticket price for this place is $41.10.
- Tower of London: To enjoy the heritage site of London, you must visit this place for sure. The cost to visit this castle is around $37.24.
- The British Museum: If you are a history lover and want to see a collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts then this place would be a great treat for you. This place has more than seven million objects and artifacts. You can visit this place for free.
- London Eye: If you love height and river simultaneously then London Eye can be a great place to make a visit. This architect symbolizes modern London. The fare to visit this place is just $37.99.
- St. Paul's Cathedral: This is the most iconic Cathedral in London. This place has witnessed the most iconic wedding of King Charles III to Lady Diana Spencer. To visit this place you just have to pay $25.53.
- Tower Bridge: If you want to experience the adventure and thrill while walking then visit this amusing place called Tower Bridge. The ticket cost is $15.32.
- Victoria and Albert Museum: This is the largest museum that holds 2.27 million objects such as the UK's national collections and some resources for the study of fashion, textiles, sculpture, and many more. Visit this place without spending a penny.
What to do to Book a Cheap Flights to London?
Looking for a cheap flight ticket? Well, this is considered one of the most difficult parts of traveling. But with us, you do not have to worry about anything. To save your hard-earned money, there is a club of some useful tips and hacks mentioned below;
- Book your flight in the second month of the year and experience a 10% drop in the ticket price.
- Plan to book your London Flights at least 3 weeks before the flight departure day.
- To travel from the United States to London, book your flight in February and get the lowest price ever. The average price is about $928.
- Avoid making any plans in the highest season months of the year i.e., January, August, and September.
- Compare various travel sites and crack the best deal.
- Search your deal in incognito mode.
- Use American Airlines loyalty points to get a heavy discount on your flight to London tickets.
Heathrow Airport (LHR)
Heathrow Airport (LHR) is a prime hub for British Airways and Virgin Atlantic. This airport serves approx 19.4 million passengers annually. The terminal navigations at this airport are mentioned below;
- To get your tickets to London, you are required to go to the ticket counter which is on level 5. You can also find the check-in counter nearby.
- All international passengers can claim their baggage from Level 1 of Terminal 2.
- You can claim your lost items at the Terminal 5 Arrivals area.
|Airport Name||Heathrow Airport|
|Destination City name||London|
|Most Popular Airlines||British Airways, American Airlines, United Airlines, Delta Air Lines|