Flying to Seattle? Let's explore the available flights to Seattle. There are numerous airlines operating at Seattle airport and you can get your flights from most of the locations in the USA. So let's explore the other aspects of being in Seattle in this article.
Seattle has a population of more than 7 million thriving in the vibrant and coastal city. Also, many hop on flights to SEA each year and settle there. Seattle has grown exponentially from its past to become a hub of culture and commerce. It is popularly known for its beautiful natural surroundings, thriving tech industry, and innovative music and arts scene. The city is famous for landmarks such as the Space Needle and Pike Place Market and is a gateway to the stunning landscapes of the Olympic and Cascade Mountains.
Places in Seattle That Will Leave You Wondering
If you are onto flights to Seattle, you will surely love to visit and learn about the city. Right? Well, then there are some unique places you must definitely go to if you have time on your hand. Here are all the places that attract the most visitors in Seattle-
- Space Needle: A 605-foot tower with observation decks offering panoramic views of the city.
- Pike Place Market: A historic public market offering a wide range of fresh produce, seafood, crafts, and other goods.
- Chihuly Garden and Glass: A stunning exhibit showcasing the colorful glass art of Dale Chihuly.
- Seattle Art Museum: This museum incorporates arts from around the world, including contemporary and indigenous art that are diverse and represent many indigenous cultures.
- Olympic Sculpture Park: A free public park with outdoor sculptures and stunning views of Puget Sound.
- Seattle Great Wheel: A 175-foot Ferris wheel with enclosed gondolas offering views of Elliott Bay and the city skyline.
- Kerry Park: A scenic viewpoint offering one of the best views of the Seattle skyline.
Tips That Can Get You The Cheapest Fares
The cheap flight to Seattle is like a needle in the hay. You will have to have patience and determination to get the lowest possible flight tickets. To aid your quest, we have some amazing tips that will surely help you get a cheap fare-
- If you book your tickets in October the prices are likely to fall 13% below the average, while in the month of August, the prices go up 19% higher than usual.
- You can make arrangements as early as possible, this can be any time between 11 months to 2 months prior to your trip. The prices are very likely to be low at this time.
- Before booking check out the websites of all the available flights to Seattle for different airlines. You might land at a better deal there.
Information About Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
Are you aware that the biggest airport in Seattle is Seattle-Tacoma International Airport? Yes, and more than 32 airlines operate there every single day. This bustling airport was founded in 1944 and covers an area of over 3,000 acres. Sea-Tac has one main terminal and two satellite terminals, with a total of 90 gates serving over 32 airlines. The airport sees a total of 50 million passengers yearly so is considered the 8th busiest airport in the US.
Sea-Tac airport operates 3 functional runways, the longest of which is over 11,000 feet, making it suitable for a variety of aircraft to land and take off easily. To prevent yourself from being bored you can shop, eat at restaurants, get into lounges, and access free Wi-Fi. If you need transportation, Sea-Tac offers a light rail station, car rental, and taxi services. The airport has a very convenient facility and friendly staff, and the Airport is a great starting point for your visit to Seattle.
|Airport Name||Seattle-Tacoma International Airport|
|Destination City name||Seattle|
|Most Popular Airlines
||Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, American Airlines, Southwest Airlines|