Southwest Airlines Manchester Terminal, Check-in, and Baggage Options:
|Airline Name||Southwest Airlines|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal 1|
Manchester Airport is the busiest airport in the state, with an estimated 1.3 million passengers passing through every year. It is located about 3 miles north of downtown Manchester. Although the airport was first opened in 1927, the number of passengers using it decreased rapidly after Logan Airport in Boston opened. Suppose you have some spare time before your flight from Southwest Airlines MHT Airport. In that case, Manchester has many interesting attractions to visit, including the Zimmerman House, Currier Museum of Art, Millyard Museum, and several parks and historical sites.
What Terminal Is Southwest At Manchester Airport?
Southwest Airlines usually operates from the Main Terminal at Manchester Airport, which is the only terminal at the airport and has three levels. The baggage claim area is close to the gates, so passengers can easily collect their belongings upon arrival.
Arrival and Departure Details
- Upon arrival at Southwest Terminal Manchester, passengers will exit through gates 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 15a at the Main Terminal.
- For departures, passengers will use Terminal 1’s gates 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, or 15a. However, airlines may change the terminal or gates in the event of an emergency. Passengers will receive prior notice in such cases.
Facilities at Southwest Terminal 1 in Manchester Airport
The Southwest Terminal at Manchester Airport has amenities that help users to maneuver through the airport easily. You will get any essential things or items that you might have forgotten to pack. Here are all the basic amenities that you can find at the airport.
- Manchester Airport has many food options for passengers, including popular restaurants like Burger King, Dunkin’ Donuts, Sam Adams Cafe & Pub, Starbucks, and more.
- If you need to buy anything, the airport has a range of shops available. Visiting the Southwest Terminal Manchester, you will have various options to shop. These include Hudson News, The Local MHT, The Local Rustic Market, and other stores.
- If you have lost something at the airport or found an item, you can call the dedicated Southwest Airlines Manchester terminal phone number at 603-628-6019 to report it. The airport authority is active and quick to respond. Alternatively, you can visit the lost & found section at the airport to retrieve any lost items.
- In addition to food and shopping, Manchester Airport has many other amenities and services available to passengers. These include ATMs and vending machines, free WiFi, a business center for meetings, pet relief areas for those traveling with pets, and disabled accessibility.
Getting to and from the Southwest Terminal at Manchester Airport
The location of Manchester Airport is close to the city, and there are several options available to get to and from the Southwest Terminal Manchester.
- If you want an affordable way to travel, you can take a public transportation bus. Many bus services connect the airport to different parts of the city.
- If you prefer to travel more comfortably, you can book a shared cab/taxi at a reasonable rate. Private cabs are also available at higher prices.
- If you have your own vehicle, you can park it in the airport's parking lot. The charges are reasonable and are calculated on an hourly and daily basis. Rest assured that your vehicle will be safe in the parking lot.
Tips for Navigating Manchester's Southwest Terminal
If you're flying from the Southwest MHT terminal, it's important to know how to navigate the airport. Here are some steps to follow:
- You can check in for your flight either online or offline. If you choose offline, visit the kiosks for self-service or speak to a gate agent. If you prefer online check-in, use the SWA app or Southwest's official website.
- Check your ticket to find out which gate you're boarding from. After passing through security, get in line to board the plane at the Southwest MHT terminal. Show your boarding pass at the gate and then you can enter the plane.
- If your flight is delayed, contact the airline's helpdesk to learn about any compensation you might receive. You'll likely receive coupons that can be used for future travel. If you need to change your ticket, try to do so at least 10 minutes before your scheduled departure time to avoid extra charges. You can change your tickets to book a cheap flight to Southwest Manchester Airport if you receive an amazing deal.