Air Mauritius offers you a very easy way to book your flights. The process is available for both online and offline modes. To do so, simply visit their official website, follow the mentioned steps, and you are all set to proceed.
About Air Mauritius
|Founded||14 June 1967|
|Headquarters||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Main hubs||Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport|
|CEO||Krešimir Kučko (CEO)|
|Phone||Call the Air Mauritius reservations department at +230 2077575 to book flights and manage reservations.|
|Parent company||Air Mauritius Holdings Ltd|
- Air Mauritius was established in the year 1967 and is headquartered in Port Louis, Mauritius serving airlines for over 50 years, connecting the entire world to its hub.
- The airline operates direct flights to over 10 regional and international destinations to and from Europe, India, Africa, Asia, Australia, and the Indian Ocean Islands.
- Air Mauritius always adheres to high safety standards and is compliant with IATA Operational Safety Audits.
- The airline is the first airline to become an operator of a combination of new-generation wide-body Airbus A350-900 and A330-900 neo aircraft.
Air Mauritius Destinations and Hubs
Book a flight by choosing the most suitable hub that the airlines provide. This airline directly takes you to 7 destinations and around 100 destinations with their partner airlines.
The airline covers the following destinations:
- Middle East
- Indian Ocean Islands
Air Mauritius Amenities
Air Mauritius offers amenities that relax the passengers and provides them with a comfortable journey. Some of the amenities or facilities offered by Air Mauritius are as follows:-
- Baggage allowance: The airline allows passengers to carry baggage weighing a maximum of 32 Kg. The maximum dimension of your baggage should not be more than 158 cm, if this exceeds, you will be charged for that.
- Spacious and comfortable cabins: The Cabins are spacious and comfortable. They make sure that you have a comfortable and relaxing journey, by providing you with more leg space and legroom.
- Good Food for you to relish: The airline provides passengers with delicious and diverse cuisine which expert chefs make. The meals are provided with complementary drinks, where you can choose both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks as per your taste and preference.
Air Mauritius Reservations and Booking Process
You can easily book your reservations from Air Mauritius. The process is quite simple and user-friendly. Some of the methods that you can use are listed below.
Method 1: Book Your Flights Online
- Visit the website
- Search for: “Book and Manage”
- Select a Flight according to your choice.
- After entering the Check-in page, start feeling details for booking.
- Now click on the Search Tab which will lead you to the next page which will include all your details.
- Crosscheck all the provided details, now you can move to the payment tab and make your payment.
- Once your payment is made and the confirmation is received you can view your ticket on the screen.
- Make sure to download the ticket and carry it along on the day of your departure.
Method 2: Via Phone
In case, you are not comfortable using the web to book your flights, you can even book them on your phone. To do so, kindly follow the steps mentioned below:
- Call on the Air Mauritius registered number - +230 2077575.
- Listen to all the instructions carefully, and follow what is being asked.
- Wait until the concerned official answers your call.
- Once your call is answered, provide all the details that are asked for.
- At the end of your conversation, you will get a confirmation code, and all your details along with your flight ticket will be sent to your registered Email ID.
Method 3: At The Airport
If you are not comfortable with either of the methods mentioned above, then another way is that you can visit the airport and book your flight tickets. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the nearest Air Mauritius airport
- Go to the counter and talk to the executive present there.
- Share all the details that the executive asks for.
- Pay the amount via any mode you are comfortable with.
- You will receive your flight tickets in hand after the entire process is done.
Seating Classes offered by Air Mauritius
The choices and preferences for seating classes differ from one individual to another. Air Mauritius offers varied seating class options to choose from. Some of them are mentioned below:
Exit seats with extra legroom: the exit seats provided by Air Mauritius, give you extra legroom which makes your journey comfortable. Not many but only limited seats are available on the aircraft.
Duo Seats: if you have a companion along while you are traveling, you are given the option of Duo seats. The Duo seats are placed on the right and the left-hand sides of A330neos.
Preferred Seats: if you wish to get out of the aircraft among the first ones, then you can opt for Preferred seats placed in the middle row in the first cabin.
Standard seats: if you have no preference while choosing your seats, the standard seats are for you. These remaining seats are left after all the seats mentioned above are covered.
Other Useful Information About Airlines
Baggage policy: Before doing your check-in, make sure you go through the baggage policy. The maximum weight of your baggage should be 32 kg, and the dimensions of your baggage should not exceed 158 cm. Infants can take one piece weighing not more than 23 kg. For the students traveling overseas, Air Mauritius allows them to carry an extra 20 kg which charges no fee.
Online web check-in: Online web check-in and issuing of the e-boarding pass are available 24 hours before the departure of your flight. Your check-in can take place even if you have an e-ticket available while boarding.
Refunds: The refund policy states that they will make a refund either to the person whose name is mentioned in the ticket, or the one who paid for the ticket.