Want to experience amazing in-flight services at an affordable flight range? If yes, then book a flight with Air Canada. This airline’s planes are equipped with the latest in comfort features, such as spacious seats, lie-flat beds in business class, and in-flight entertainment systems.
If you are going to book a flight for the first time and are tense about the completion of the procedure. Then no worries. In this article, you will get all the details and steps that will help you to book your reservation without any struggle.
About Air Canada
10 April 1937
Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
Montréal–Trudeau, Toronto–Pearson, and Vancouver
Calin Rovinescu (President & CEO)
Call the Air Canada reservations department at (888) 247-2262 to book flights and manage reservations.
- Air Canada began its journey in the year 1937 after being established as Trans-Canada Airlines (TCA) as a government-owned airline. But later the airline changed its name and in 1965 it was renamed Air Canada.
- Air Canada is a member of the Star Alliance, the world's largest airline alliance.
- The alliance has over 26 member airlines, which together offer over 19,000 daily flights to over 1,300 destinations in 193 countries.
- In 1954, Air Canada purchased its first jet-powered aircraft, the Vickers Viscount.
- In July 1988, the airline bought some other new aircraft including Airbus A320 and Boeing 767.
- A few years back in 2012, the airline bought its new leisure carrier, Air Canada Rouge.
- The airline's leisure carrier was created to offer low-cost flights to holiday destinations.
- The best time to book a flight with Air Canada is during the off-season as the airline may give you many discounts and offers.
What are the Seating Classes of Air Canada?
During booking a flight, we often get confused between the seats and their privileges. So, it is important to know about the seat classes of Air Canada. Doing so will help you to choose the class that will suit your needs and will provide a good in-flight experience.
This is the standard class available on Air Canada flights. It offers comfortable seating with a range of amenities, such as in-flight entertainment, meals or snacks, and beverage service.
Premium Economy Class
Air Canada also provides a premium economy class on select flights. This class offers additional comfort and amenities compared to economy class.
Business Class is typically available on long-haul international flights and certain domestic routes.
On select long-haul international flights, Air Canada offers Signature Class. This class is designed to provide a premium and luxurious experience.
Air Canada’s Destinations and Hubs
Air Canada Airlines operates several flights to domestic destinations.
- Air Canada flights are operated from Toronto to various landing points which include Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Halifax, and St. John's.
- After domestic destinations, the airline covers many other international destinations as well. Air Canada's international destinations include New York City, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, Paris, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Seoul, Sydney, and Auckland.
- The airline's fleet list includes Boeing, Airbus, Embraer, Mitsubishi, and de Havilland.
- In addition to the above, Air Canada also uses a wide range of aircraft in its flight operations with its subsidiaries Air Canada Cargo, Air Canada Express, Air Canada Jetz, and Air Canada Rouge.
Various Air Canada Flight Booking Procedures
There are two prominent ways i.e. online and offline mood to book a flight with Air Canada. For your convenience, we have gathered the information and explained the steps to book a reservation in the below-mentioned context. So, if you want to complete your booking procedure without any hassle, then it is advisable to follow the steps very carefully.
Online Flight Booking Process
The first way is Online. To complete the booking online the most important thing that you need is an internet facility. After you get access to that, you are ready to proceed;
- You can visit the official website of the airline.
- You will be able to see the option “flight book or flight reservation” in the window.
- Once you click there, you will be redirected to the booking page.
- You can fill in the details like destination, date, and number of travelers. and click on the search
- You can find the flight options available on the search result page, then you can select the flight as per your choice and click on Book now
- Provide the traveler information such as complete names of all travelers, Date of birth, Gender, and contact details.
- Do not forget to provide the required government ids to show as proof.
- Enter the payment details on the payment page and click on submit to confirm the reservation
- On the confirmation page, you will get 6 digits confirmation number, and also an email will be sent to you via the Air Canada email address.
- Review the details of your upcoming flights with Air Canada, and check if you need to make any changes to your itinerary.
Book Air Canada Flight Offline
There are two ways to book a flight with Air Canada offline. One is by visiting the nearest airport and the second one is by calling the airline’s customer department. If you opt for the second option, then you are required to follow the below-given steps;
- You can call on (888) 247-2262 (24/7) to seek information about new flight booking.
- Once you have the live person over the phone, discuss your travel plan with them.
- Then they will offer you various flight options.
- Choose the flight and price options of your choice
- Provide all information they ask for.
- Cross-verify the details to avoid any future unwanted surprises.
- Pay the ticket price but using the available payment options.
- Upon confirmation, you will be given the confirmation code along with the itinerary details in your email.
How to Manage Your Booking With Spirit Airlines Online?
Due to some reasons, if you want to make changes to your itinerary then you are required to follow the below-given steps;
1. Go to the Spirit Airlines website: https://www.spirit.com/.
2. Click on the My Trips tab.
3. Enter your name and confirmation number.
4. Click on the Manage Booking button.
5. You can now make changes to your reservation, such as:
Changing your flight date or time.
Adding or removing passengers.
Upgrading your seat.
Adding or removing services, such as checked bags or carry-on bags.
6. If you need to cancel your flight, you can do so here.
Note: In case, you want to cancel your flight, then you can check out the cancellation policy of Air Canada.