The Ultra-Low-Cost Airline Sun Country Airlines suites are the solution for your budget travel. You can book the Airline online for as many as 100 destinations for a very low and affordable ticket price. Sun Country is famous for its inflight facilities even though it is considered a low-cost airline. Booking the Sun Country Airlines flight is also very easy and you can confirm your reservation online or offline.
About Sun Country Airlines
|Headquarters||Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the US|
|Main hubs||Minneapolis/St. Paul|
|Phone||Call the Sun Country reservations department at 651-905-2737 to book flights and manage reservations.
- Sun Country Airlines was established earlier in the year 1982. However, the airline began operating all scheduled flights a year later, in 1983.
- Talking about the fleet of Sun Country Airlines, the airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 aircraft. This also includes the 737-700 and 737-800 models.
- Sun Country Airlines currently has around 31 aircraft in its fleet.
- Sun country offers a wide range of policies as sun country pet policy, missed flight policy and name change policy, etc.
Sun Country Airline Hubs and Destinations
Sun Country is a renowned low-cost carrier. From its base in the United States, the airline has various flights covering domestic and international routes.
The two major hubs of Sun Country Airlines are Minneapolis- St. Paul International Airport, and Dallas/ Fort Worth International Airport.
Let’s learn more about these two major hubs and the footfall at the airport.
- Minneapolis: St. Paul International Airport: While talking about the hubs, Minneapolis is Sun Country Airline's main hub. The airline operates various flights from this airport, following domestic and international routes. The airline offers flights from this hub to various locations including Mexico and Central America.
- Dallas/ Fort Worth International Airport: The second popular hub of Sun Country in flight is based in Dallas, Texas. From this hub, the airline offers various domestic and international flights to locations including Las Vegas and Orlando.
Sun Country Airlines Reservations and Bookings process
Now after knowing all the top-notch services that Sun Country Airlines provides, you can book Sun Country flights without any second thought. If you are one who always feels confused when it comes to the flight booking process, then the below-mentioned steps are for you.
You can place buy a ticket with Sun Country airline with the following steps that are mentioned below:
Online Booking and Reservations
Nothing can be easier than the online booking and reservation process of Sun Country Airline. However, it may be confusing for some users, but with the guidelines provided below, you won’t feel confused anymore. Here is the step-by-step guide for booking and reservation through the online portal;
- Visit at official website
- Choose your trip type from round-trip, one-way, and multi-city trips.
- Provide traveling details like date, destination, and the number of passengers.
- Now choose the flight or class you want for your trip.
- If you want, then you can select your seat segment with Sun Country Airlines.
- Fill in all the necessary details of the passenger.
- Review the booking and make the payment.
- After payment, you will receive the itinerary details on your mail id.
Through phone call
Suppose you feel you don’t have time for booking tickets through the online portal. You can opt for booking a ticket through a phone call. This process is time-saving and effortless. Follow the below-mentioned steps for booking a ticket via a phone call.
- You can call 651-905-2737.
- Carefully follow the IVR menu.
- You will connect with the Sun Country customer service executive.
- Now provide all the necessary traveling and personal details with the agent.
- You can pay for the booking with a credit or debit card.
- You will receive the itinerary details on your mail id.
Booking at the airport
Booking and reservations at the airport can consume a lot of time and effort from your side. Even if you want you can proceed with the booking process through the airport itself.
- Visit the closest airport.
- Now check for the Sun Country airline counter at the airport.
- Provide all the necessary travel and personal details to the agent.
- Pay for the booking.
- The agent will give you all the necessary ticket details for your journey.
Seatings Classes offered by Sun Country Airlines
Before you plan to fly with Sun Country Airlines you must have a brief knowledge about the seating classes that the airline offers. Different seating class comes with different services and facilities. However, the fee or charges for the seating classes also vary depending on the services provided. The seating classes offered by Sun Country Flight are mentioned below:
The standard seating class that Sun Country Airlines offers is Economy Class. If you are booking a ticket in economy class of Sun Country Airline then you can avail of various features like extra legroom and overhead bin space for the luggage. You can also purchase snacks and beverages from the airline. Additionally, you can also bring your own snacks.
Another seating class that Sun Country offers is Premium Economy. If you book a flight with Sun Country Airlines in the premium economy class then you can avail of facilities like in-flight entertainment and extra legroom. You can also enjoy other facilities like snacks and beverages in the premium economy class.
Business class comes with top-notch facilities and services. The list of services in the business class includes services like spacious seating, better dining, priority boarding, lounge access, and many more such things.
The first class is the premium seating class of Sun Country Airline. Your booking in the first class can make you eligible to avail facilities like extra legroom space. The distance between the seats provides a sense of privacy in the first class. So if you are the one looking out for privacy then you must book a seat in first class. The airline offers complimentary meals and drinks for the first class flyers.
Other Useful Information about Sun Country Airlines
Baggage policy: The Sun Country Baggage policy allows the passenger to carry 1 carry-on baggage and 1 personal item for free. The airline also allows 2 checked-in bags with each bag not exceeding the weight of 50 pounds and 62 inches of dimension.
Refund: The refund policy of flight Sun Country Airlines depends on the fare rules. However, there is a wide range of preferences that you can make as per the fare rules. You can claim a refund for a missed flight or cancel the flight and ask for a refund from the airline.
Online web check-in: For saving you time, the airline has bought the feature of web check-in. Now you can proceed with online web check-in from your home or office. The Sun country check-in portal starts 24 hours prior to the departure and closes 1 hour before the departure.
Manage Booking: Through the managed booking facility of the airline, you can make changes to your pre-booked flights. You can also cancel the flight through the manage booking option available on the main website of the airline.