Book a flight with Emirates Airlines as it operates out of Dubai International Airport with over 3,600 flights per week to nearly 150 destinations in over 150 cities in 80 countries around the world.
Visit Emirates Airline's official website www.emirates.com or download the mobile application, available for both Android and iOS, to start your reservation process.
About Emirates Airlines
|Founded||25 March 1985|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|CEO||Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (Chairman & CEO|
|Phone||Call the Emirates reservations department at +1-800-777-3999 to book flights and manage reservations.|
|Parent company||The Emirates Group
- This Airline was established on March 25, 1985. The airline operated its first flight from Dubai to Karachi, Pakistan.
- After its inception, the airline expanded its network by providing flights to Europe, Asia, and Africa. Looking at the present scenario, Emirates Airlines has become quite a popular airline.
- Along with this, it has also increased its network. After 2000, the airline started operating flights to some new destinations.
- This Airlines has a total fleet of 270 aircraft. Airbus A380, Boeing 777, Airbus A350, Boeing 787 Dreamliner, and Boeing 737 are some of the aircraft that the airline operates.
Destinations and Hubs
Emirates Airlines covers around 150 destinations in around 70 countries across 6 continents.
Cheap flight bookings online are available to popular tourist destinations such as Abidjan, Abuja, Accra, Addis Ababa, Adelaide, Algiers, Amman, Amsterdam, Athens, Auckland, Baghdad, Bali, and Bangkok.
Emirates Airlines also has codeshare agreements with the following airlines - Air Canada, Air Malta, Air Mauritius, Garuda Indonesia, Gulf Air, Japan Airlines, S7 Airlines, and SpiceJet.
Dubai International Airport serves as the main hub for Emirates Airlines.
Dubai International Airport is famous for the characteristic of being the busiest airport due to the movement of international passengers.
- While traveling with Emirates Airlines, every passenger can while away the time with their own in-flight entertainment system.
- Emirates Flight Catering operates one of the largest catering facilities worldwide. Not only this but Emirates Airlines also serves your favorite meals across all classes.
- Emirates Airlines offers you Wi-Fi access, so you can stay connected with your loved ones even when traveling above 40,000 feet.
- Emirates Airlines flight bookings in First and Business class entitle the passenger to avail of services at Emirates lounges.
- If you are a member of Skywards Platinum and Gold membership, you can access 33 Emirates lounges in a total of 32 cities. However, individuals with Skyward Silver membership can only access Emirates lounges at Dubai Airport
Seating Classes Offered By The Emirates Airlines
Before proceeding to book a flight, you can have a look at the seating class offered by the airline.
With Emirates flight booking in first class, you can experience the most luxurious experience. It includes a luxury private suite with doors to close, fine wine, and gourmet meals.
Seats in business class on Boeing 777-200LR and 777-300ER aircraft have a 1.5 m pitch and can recline to 2- m long, angled lie-flat beds. Additionally, you can entertain yourself with a 23-inch HD TV and more than 600 entertainment channels on ICE.
Premium Economy Class
Only six of Emirates' Airbus A380 aircraft now have premium economy class. In premium economy class, passengers can avail the benefits of extra legroom, larger screens, and priority Emirates boarding.
Emirates Economy Class has a standard seat width and a seat pitch of 79–81 cm on Airbus and 86 cm on Boeing aircraft.
How To Book a Flight?
Scroll down and know about the quick booking process.
Book a Flight Online
This is the most convenient and less time taking process for booking a flight.
Follow the steps jotted down below.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the “Book” Option.
- Start filling in your traveling details.
- Now you can choose the number of passengers and type of seating class.
- Now click on “Find Flights.”
- You can select from the options available.
- Start by providing all your personal details for the booking.
- Once done with the details, proceed with the payment for reservations.
- After paying, you will receive your itinerary details in your registered email-id.
Book A Flight via Phone
- You can call on +1-800-777-3999
- Now carefully go through the IVR menu and opt for booking a flight.
- Stay connected until the live person joins the call.
- Now share your personal and traveling information with the agent.
- After providing the details, proceed with the payment.
- Once done with payment, the agent will provide you with all the necessary details.
Booking At The Airport
If you feel comfortable with the Emirates book flights process through the airport, then you can opt for it.
You can follow the below-guided steps for booking a flight through the airport.
- Visit the nearby airport that operates Emirates Airlines.
- Go to the Emirate airline counter and ask the agent to book a ticket.
- Provide all the traveling and personal details to the agent.
- After receiving the details the agent will start booking a flight with Emirate Airlines as per your trip plans.
- Make the payment through any source like Cash, Debit, or Credit cards.
- Collect your itinerary and flight details.
Managing Your Booking with Emirates Airlines
If you are buying a ticket with Emirates Airlines then you can opt to make changes to your booking. You can manage your booking with the simple steps jotted down below.
- Go to the website
- You can check for the “Manage Booking” option.
- You can also opt to connect with the customer care department of the airline.
More Information About Emirates Airlines
If you are going ahead with Emirates book flights, then you must have a look at the below-mentioned points
Baggage Policy: The baggage policy of Emirates Airlines varies depending on the type and class of fare purchased by the flyer for their trip. However, the airline allows every passenger to take 1 carry-on baggage and 1 personal bag without any cost.
Check-In: Flyers can easily Emirates check in flight either from their home or office avoiding the long waiting lines at the airport. The portal opens 48 hours prior to the departure of the flight and ends 90 minutes prior to the departure of the flight.
Refunds: The Emirates refund policy of the airline depends on the type of refund you are seeking from the airline. Flyers do take refunds for canceled or missed flights. So, according to your situation, you must get in contact with the airline for a refund.
Missed flight policy: If you have missed your flight due to any unavoidable situations then Emirates Airlines missed flight policy is there to have your back. You can either book another flight or ask for a refund. The refund totally depends on the type of ticket and the reason for missing the flight.
Emirates Airlines Customer Service For Booking Issues
If you have any kind of confusion related to booking a ticket. Moreover, if you want to seek any kind of information related to any policy of the airline, then you can get in touch with the airline. You can contact the airline through;
Phone Number: By calling on the toll-free number of Emirates Airlines, you will be able to get in touch with the customer care executive. You can call on 091670 03333 to get in touch with the airline or the executive.
Email: Through the website of the airline you can mail the airline about any specific issue that you have related to your trip or booking. The airline will try to get in touch with you as soon as possible after receiving the mail.
Live Chat: The live chat option is available on the website. You can chat with the airline if you have any kind of doubts or queries related to your booking.