Book A Flight with WestJet Airlines as it is one of the largest air carriers in Canada. With this, its 700 flights fly daily from work to work with 100 destinations.
About WestJet Airlines
|Founded||June 27, 1994|
|Headquarters||Calgary, Alberta, and Canada|
|Main hubs||Calgary and Secondary hubs Toronto-Pearson, Vancouver|
|CEO||Alexis Von Hoensbroech (CEO & President)|
|Phone||Call the WestJet reservations department at (888) 937-8538 to book flights and manage reservations.|
|Parent company||Onex Corporation|
- WestJet Airlines is a Canadian low-cost airline established in 1996.
- Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta, the airline operates primarily in Canada and the United States, with a fleet of over 200 aircraft.
- WestJet staff are very friendly and helpful in nature and always deliver on airline commitments by putting the needs of the guests first.
WestJet is operating all-Boeing aircraft in its mainline fleet consisting of:
- Boeing 737-700
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 737 MAX 8
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 737-800 BCF (Cargo)
Airlines Destinations and Hubs
- Some of the popular destinations WestJet Flies include 109 destinations in 24 countries.
- WestJet serves flights to Most of the American Continents, as well as some countries in Europe and Asia.
- WestJet Airlines has two main hubs one in Calgary and another one in Toronto.
- WestJet also has some smaller hubs in Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, and Hamilton.
Seating Classes Offered by WestJet Airlines
WestJet Airlines offers three seating classes:
- Economy- This class offers comfortable seating with complimentary meals, snacks, drinks, and in-flight entertainment options.
- Premium- This class offers extra comfort and luxury seating with extra legroom, premium meals & drinks, in-flight entertainment, and access to WiFi.
- Business- This class offers the highest level of comfort and luxury seating option with premium amenities such as Gourmet Meals & Beverages, WiFi & in-flight entertainment, and access to a private lounge.
Amenities Provided by Airlines
- In-flight Entertainment- The airline provides an in-flight entertainment system with a selection of movies, TV shows, music, games, and other entertainment options.
- Baggage- WestJet Airlines allows passengers to carry some complimentary bags but other than that will be purchasable.
- Food and Beverages- A variety of food and beverage options, including snacks, meals, and drinks are provided by the Airline.
- WestJet Boarding Passes and Check-In- The airline gives simple boarding and westjet check-in services including premium class passengers who can avail of expedited boarding passes for WestJet.
- Lounge Access- Premium-class passengers can access airport lounges to relax and enjoy.
- Comfort- Airlines provide comfortable seating with adjustable headrests and other amenities kits.
Book a WestJet Flight
Following are some methods that you can follow to book your flight with WestJet:
Method 1: Airlines Booking Tickets Online
The following is a step-by-step guide to the WestJet Airlines online booking process:
- Visit WestJet Airlines' official website.
- Go to the Westjet flight booking section.
- Enter your travel information such as travel dates, cities, and the number of passengers.
- Choose a suitable flight according to your plan from the flight list.
- After choosing the flight enter the passenger's information all according to valid ID Proof.
- Select Seating options according to your preference.
- Pay for the flight with available payment options.
- Collect your itinerary and booking details.
Method 2: Booking flights with WestJet via Phone
- Call WestJet's Reservation line at (888) 937-8538.
- Select the option to make a new reservation.
- You will then be connected with a WestJet representative.
- Provide the representative with your travel details.
- Choose from available flights that match your travel requirements.
- Provide the personal information the representative will ask for.
- Pay for your tickets and collect your confirmation details.
Method 3: Booking WestJet Flights at the Airport
- Talk with a WestJet representative at the counter.
- Provide the representative with your travel details such as departure and arrival cities, travel dates, and the number of passengers.
- The representative will then search for available flights that match your travel requirements.
- Once you have chosen a flight, the representative will ask for your personal information such as your name, contact information, and payment method.
- If the passenger wishes to change or modify their name then it's essential to be aware of the Westjet name change policy.
- You will be given a confirmation number for your reservation after your payment is processed.
Other Useful Information About Booking Flights with WestJet
- WestJet Airlines baggage policy varies based on the type of fare purchased, the destination, and the itinerary. Here is a general idea of what WestJet's baggage policy includes:
- Each passenger is allowed to bring one standard carry-on bag and one personal item, such as a purse, laptop, or backpack, on board the aircraft.
- The maximum size a carry-on bag is allowed is not more than 22 x 16 x 8 inches (56 x 41 x 20 cm) and must fit comfortably either in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you.
- WestJet's checked baggage policy also varies based on the type of fare purchased. Economy guests are allowed to bring up to two checked bags, with a weight limit of 23 kg (50 lbs) per bag.
Here is a general overview of WestJet Airlines' refund policy:
- If you cancel your booking flights with WestJet within 24 hours you will receive a full refund.
- You will not receive a cash refund but you can cancel Westjet flight for a credit that can be used towards a future flight.
- At the time of booking WestJet flights if you include flex fares then You will be able to receive a full refund in the original form of payment.
- You will receive a total refund in the original form of payment.