Book a flight with LATAM Airlines, as it operates scheduled flights to more than 145 destinations in 25 countries. Using reward points to book flights has never been more exciting. Pass members earn reward points for every mile driven, which can be used to purchase reward flights.
About LATAM Airlines
|Founded||5 March 1929|
|Headquarters||Santiago And Chile|
|Main hubs||LATAM Chile|
|Phone||56 2 2687 2400|
- LATAM Airlines Group, the largest airline holding company in Latin America, LATAM Airlines is a multinational Chilean airline headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
- LATAM Flight was the flag carrier of Chile until it was privatized in the 1990s.
- The airline was a member of the Oneworld airline alliance from 2000 to 2020. LATAM Airlines Group was formed on June 22, 2012, following the acquisition of Brazilian TAM Linhas Aries by LAN.
The LATAM Chile fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- Airbus A319-100
- Airbus A320-200
- Airbus A321-200
- Airbus A320neo
- Boeing 777-300ER
- Boeing 767-300ER
- Boeing 767-300F
- Boeing 787-9
- Boeing 787-8
LATAM Airlines Destinations and Hubs
LATAM offers direct flights to Latin America, the Caribbean, North America, Oceania, Europe, and Asia through its subsidiaries, which operate a combined fleet of 315 aircraft. LATAM Airlines. It has 18 aircraft that transport cargo to 144 locations in 29 nations.
A list of hubs for LATAM flights is provided below:
- Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport - Santiago (Primary Hub)
- So Paulo
Amenities Provided by LATAM Airlines
- You can enjoy complimentary food on board. But depending on flight length and cabin, LATAM offers different meal services.
- The airline you fly with will determine your strategy. Wi-Fi is available free of charge to all passengers on some airlines. Credit cards partner with some airlines to cover Wi-Fi purchases
- LATAM Airlines operates VIP passenger lounges in some airports, including Mistral Lounge at Comodoro Arturo Marino Benitez Airport, Santiago de Chile, Sao Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport, El Dorado International Airport, Bogota, Colombia
- LATAM Chile developed the LATAM Pass frequent flyer program to encourage customer loyalty. Currently, there are over four million members. More than 250,000 Pass members fly for free every year.
LATAM Airline Booking
Method 1: LATAM Airline Booking Tickets Online
- First, open the official Website of LATAM
- Choose a round-trip or one-way trip type, cabin type, and the number of passengers.
- Enter your travel origin, and destination, as well as departure, and return dates
- Find suitable flight timing and length options according to the cost of your ticket
- You can also choose the addon services like latam baggage allowance and seat assignment in the next options
- Continue to pay for the trip by providing all traveler information and using one of the available payment methods.
- On the confirmation page, you will receive the LATAM confirmation code and itinerary details via email.
Method 2: LATAM Flight Booking via Phone
- Make a call to LATAM reservation phone number 56 2 2687 2400
- Select the options to book your flight through IVR
- Wait till the LATAM representative responds to your call
- Give the information about your travel plans to the representative
- Make a payment for the booked flight.
- A LATAM representative will provide you with a flight confirmation code along with itinerary details in your email.
Method 3: LATAM Flight Booking at the airport
- At the airport, go to the LATAM counter.
- Ask for the tickets according to your travel plan
- Give the representative the personal information they ask for.
- Pay for your reservation
- Collect the itinerary details and your flight ticket confirmation code
Seating Classes offered by LATAM Airlines
There are three types of seating classes available on LATAM airplanes:
These seats are the basic ones with a unique design and sustainable materials also have Recharging USB ports for electronic devices and Adjustable headrests in ergonomic seats.
- Take a seat in the aircraft's first row.
- Dedicated space for carry-on luggage.
- Use of the bathroom alone.
- Center seat with a lock for privacy and comfort.
- Adjustable headrests in ergonomic seats.
- Added recline and space.
- Access to the VIP LATAM Lounge on international flights within Latin America (only available for international flights)
- Premium LATAM check-in with priority boarding
- The Seat reclines 180 degrees to provide you with a place to unwind and unwind.
- New cabin configurations on Boeing 767, 777, and 787 fleets offer direct aisle access.
- USB ports that charge quickly and a universal 110-volt plug.
- Amenity kits and travel eco-kits
- Access to the VIP LATAM Lounge (only available for international flights)
Other Useful Information About LATAM Airlines
Baggage Policy- Personal item bags- Regardless of the fare you purchase, you are permitted to carry a handbag each time you fly with LATAM. The Latam Baggage Policy states that you can include pockets, wheels, a handle, and other accessories, while the maximum dimensions of your personal item should not exceed 45 x 35 x 20 cm (17.8 x 13.8 x 7.9 in).
Refund & Changing Policy- Refund & Changing Policy is completely different according to country to country the complete information regarding this is already provided on the website.