Southwest Airlines Pensacola Terminal, Check-in, and Baggage Options:
Pensacola International Airport
TERMINAL PHONE NUMBER
2430 Airport Blvd. Suite 225 Pensacola, FL 32504
What Terminal Is Southwest At Pensacola International Airport?
Below are the details for Southwest Pensacola Terminal:
Arrivals and Departures Terminal (PNS):
Southwest operates from Terminal 1 at Pensacola International Airport (PNS) for all arrivals and departures. This is applicable for both domestic and international flights at Pensacola (PNS) Airport.
- Southwest Airlines Terminal 1 includes Gate: 10 at Pensacola (PNS) Airport.
- To obtain assistance regarding the Pensacola International Airport (PNS) terminal, please dial the telephone number (850) 436-5000.
- Southwest Airlines offers 100 flights each week from PNS airport to different cities.
- On weekdays, there are 5 cities with nonstop flights from PNS, and on weekends, there are 5 cities.
About Pensacola International Airport
Pensacola International Airport, formerly Pensacola Gulf Coast Regional Airport and Pensacola Regional Airport (Hagler Field), is a public-use airport three nautical miles (6 km; 3 mi) northeast of the central business district of Pensacola, in Escambia County, Florida, United States. It is owned by the City of Pensacola. Despite its name, the airport does not offer scheduled international flights, though chartered international flights are not uncommon.
The airport has two runways: 17/35 is 7,004 by 150 feet (2,135 x 46 m) with a concrete surface; 08/26 is 7,000 by 150 feet (2,134 x 46 m) with an asphalt surface. Runway 17 has an instrument landing system and approach lights, while the Runway 26 approach has a localizer approach. A 1,000 ft. extension to the east end of Runway 08/26 was completed in 2006. The airport hopes to extend Runway 17/35 to about 8,500 ft. The airport's two war-era diagonal runways were decommissioned in the 1960s.
Facilities At Pensacola International Airport
When flying out of Southwest Airlines Pensacola Airport, you can enjoy a number of amenities, such as:
- Dining options: Southwest Terminal PNS has food courts, where you can find Chick-fil-A, Pensacola Beach House, and Outback Steakhouse.
- Shopping: There are shopping centers near the food courts, including Cordova Commons and Tradewinds Shopping Center. You can also buy magazines and newspapers at Paradies Lagardere or CNBC.
- Parking: The airport has five parking options available for your car or rental car, with daily rates ranging from $8 to $11.
Finding counters in the huge Southwest Terminal Pensacola Airport is quite tiring and if you are traveling there for the first time then it can be a bit complicated. So to help you out of this situation, below are some route directions for you to find the desired counters;
If you are booking your flight then one of the most convenient ways is online booking. Just surf your browser and open the official website of the airline and book your flight. But if you want to make your booking by visiting the airport then follow the below-given points to reach the counter.
- Arrive at the airport
- After the entrance, towards your left, you can see the ticket counter near the vending machine.
- If you cannot find the counter on your left, then follow the hanging signboards and reach your destination.
On the day of your flight journey, you have to go through a TSA security examination. The route navigations for the security checkpoint are given below:
- After you make your entrance at the airport, complete your check-in procedure.
- Go straight and you will find the TSA checkpoint near gate 1.
To board your destined flight you have to go through the Southwest Pensacola Terminal gate. Follow the below-given steps to reach your gate:
- After you are done with all your pre-boarding procedures and security procedures head straight towards the paging phone area.
- After you reach there, find gate 1.
- As the southwest flight arrives at gate 10, go straight from gate 1.
- After walking for approx 10-20 meters you will see gate 10 on your left-hand side.
Southwest Airlines Direct and Connecting Flight Options
No matter where you live, Southwest Airlines has covered your back. There are 8 direct flights of Southwest Airlines to Pensacola International Airport and around 100 connecting flight options. You can explore the details below;
Direct Flights to Pensacola International Airport
The name of cities with direct flights are given below;
- Austin, Texas
- Denver, Colorado
- Kansas City, Missouri
- Nashville, Tennessee
Connecting Flights to Pensacola International Airport
Some popular cities have Southwest connecting flights. The names are written below;
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Las Vegas, Nevada
- Miami, Florida
- Oakland, California