Southwest Airlines Charleston Terminal, Airport Code, and Phone Number:
Charleston International Airport
TERMINAL PHONE NUMBER
5500 International Blvd, North Charleston, SC 29418, United States
What Terminal Is Southwest At Charleston International Airport?
Below are the details for Charleston (CHS) Terminal:
Arrivals and Departures Terminal (CHS):
Southwest operates from Main Concourse at Charleston International Airport (CHS) for all arrivals and departures. This is applicable for both domestic and international flights at Charleston (CHS) Airport.
- Southwest Airlines Main Concourse includes Gate: B4 at Charleston (CHS) Airport.
- To obtain assistance regarding the Charleston International Airport terminal, please dial the telephone number +1 843-767-7000.
- Southwest Airlines offers 113 flights each week from CHS airport to different cities.
- On weekdays, there are 6 cities with nonstop flights from CHS, and on weekends, there are 8 cities.
About Charleston International Airport
Charleston International Airport is a joint civil-military airport that serves around 5.3 million passengers every year. It was the busiest airport in South Carolina. In 2022, the airport served over 5.3 million passengers in its busiest year on record.
CHS is located near the interchange of Interstate 26 and Interstate 526 and is accessible from both interstates using International Boulevard and Montague Avenue exits.
Facilities of Southwest Concourse B
If you choose to fly with Southwest Airlines to Charleston, you will arrive at the Southwest Terminal CHS. The terminal offers various facilities such as ATMs, charging stations, restaurants, and cafes. Apart from these, you can also explore some other facilities as well, details are given below;
The Main Concourse at Charleston International Airport offers a premium shared-use lounge called Club CHS. It has received positive reviews so far, but there are other lounge options available as well. These include The Centurion Lounge and Habana.
If you require wheelchair accessibility, it's important to inform the airport authorities at least 48 hours before your scheduled flight time. You can also inquire about your need at the counter available at the Main Concourse.
Traveling to an unknown place can be very challenging if you are not aware of the routes and transportation facilities. Do not panic. Read the below-given context and get all the details without any fuss.
Taxis and Rideshare Services
There are various types of transport options available.
- If you want to book a taxi you can go to the ground transportation booth located outside the baggage claim of Southwest Terminal Charleston Airport. The minimum taxi charge starts from $15.
- You can also rent a car as per your comfort. The car rental service is located at the Rental Car Center near the baggage claim area. You may have to drop off your rented car at level 1 at the five-tier parking deck.
- You can also go for the rideshare services. You can use the Uber and Lyft apps. You may have to go to the roadway or you can also walk to the right of the last sidewalk of Southwest Terminal Charleston Airport for the cabs to pick you up.
Flight Options and Destinations from Charleston Airport
If you travel with Southwest Airlines to reach Charleston, then you will get two flight options. You can check the details given below;
- Direct Flights To Charleston: Southwest Airlines operates 101 direct flights to Charleston International Airport from cities such as Austin, Chicago, Denver, Nashville, St. Louis, and Missouri.
- Connecting Flights to Charleston: Southwest Airlines also offers 101 connecting flights to Charleston International Airport, with connecting cities including Atlanta, Burbank, Columbus, and Harlingen.