Southwest Airlines Terminal at Providence Airport (PVD):
Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport
TERMINAL PHONE NUMBER
2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886, United States
What Terminal Is Southwest At Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport?
Below are the details for Providence (PVD) Terminal:
Arrivals and Departures Terminal (PVD):
Southwest operates from Terminal North Concourse at Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport (PVD) for all arrivals and departures. This is applicable for both domestic and international flights at Providence (PVD) Airport.
- Southwest Airlines Terminal North Concourse includes Gates: 15, 17, 19, and 21 at Providence (PVD) Airport.
- To obtain assistance regarding the Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport terminal, please dial the telephone number +1 401-691-2000.
- Southwest Airlines offers 105 flights each week from PVD airport to different cities.
- On weekdays, there are 5 cities with nonstop flights from PVD, and on weekends, there are 5 cities.
Brief Intro About Rhode Island T. F. Green International Airport
Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport is a public international airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, United States. This airport is 6 miles (9.7 km) south of the state's capital and largest city of Providence.
The Providence airport has two runways, 04/22 and 14/32, both of which are 7,000 feet (2,100 m) long. In 2021, the airport served over 2.2 million passengers. The most popular destinations from PVD are Boston, New York City, Orlando, and Fort Lauderdale.
Services and Amenities at Providence Airport
Southwest Terminal PDV offers a range of services and amenities to make your travel experience comfortable and convenient. Here are some of the services available at the airport:
- Conference Rooms: For travelers who need to hold urgent meetings, the airport has designated conference rooms where you can conduct your business meetings in a private space.
- Information Counters: A few information counters are located throughout the terminal to help you with any queries or to provide information about your flight.
- ATMs: They are readily available at the Southwest Providence Terminal, so you don't have to worry if you run out of cash.
- Currency Exchange Centers: If you are traveling internationally and need currency exchange services, the Southwest terminal has covered your back. You can visit the currency exchange center to get the currency you need.
- Restaurants and Cafes: The Southwest Terminal PVD has a variety of food options available for you to explore, from basic cuisine to premium options, all under one roof. In the food courts, you will get great food at affordable prices, and along with that, you will also get a soothing ambiance.
Ways to get to and from the Southwest Terminal
You can get to and from Southwest Terminal Providence Airport by using any of the following transportation options:
Public transportation including buses and trains that come under the RIPTA can be a good option to travel if you are traveling solo. Buses and trains cover different routes which help you reach and leave the airport easily and quickly. Apart from this, public transportation is also quite cheap and sounds convenient to many.
Taxis and Rideshare Services
You can reach Providence City in like 15 minutes via taxi. You can find them outside of the arrival area. If you have to go to downtown Providence, you need to pay an amount of approx $35, and for other popular destinations, it is around $20.67.
Note: Prices may vary as per your pickup and drop location.
You can also rent a car for your travel. Some of the companies that offer rental cars include:
Southwest Flight Options And Destinations
When flying with Southwest Airlines at PVD Airport, passengers have the option of choosing between direct and connecting flights. Southwest Airlines flies to many destinations, some of which have direct flights and others that require a connecting flight. All the details can be seen below;
- Direct Flights to PVD: Southwest Airlines offers 100 direct flights from PVD Airport to various destinations, including Chicago, Fort Myers, Orlando, Tampa, and West Palm Beach.
- Connecting Flights to PVD: If you prefer connecting flights, Southwest Airlines also operates 100 code-sharing flights from PVD Airport to destinations such as Atlanta, Aruba, Cancun, and Columbus.
Note: Passengers have the convenience of choosing their preferred flight option based on their travel needs and budget. Southwest Airlines strives to provide a comfortable and hassle-free travel experience to all its passengers.