Imagine you're all set to start your trip, but you have to cancel an Allegiant Air flight due to an unforeseen situation. Then what? In a case like this, you may feel awkward as paying for ticket booking is heavy in itself, and on top of that if you have to pay some cancellation charges then the situation can get worse.
But you can avoid this situation by having full knowledge of Allegiant cancellation policy. And to help you get the details, we have prepared this comprehensive guide mentioned below. Here you will find all the details along with some methods to claim an easy refund.
Details of Allegiant Air cancellation and refund policy
What are basically the guidelines mentioned under the Allegiant Airlines cancellation policy? To get the answers to this question, you must have a look at the two categories of the policy mentioned below;
Cancellation along with Trip flex
- As per the Allegiant cancellation policy, Trip Flex allows the customer to cancel the flight up to 1 hour prior to departure. However, the airline may charge a nominal amount as a cancellation fee.
- There is no charge for cancellation. However, it is limited to one use per customer.
- However, if you have a Trip Flex fare, you can cancel the flight within 24 hours of flight departure.
- If the User cancels the flight online through the Website, the Airline will issue a non-transferable and non-refundable travel credit.
- Allegiant vacation package users must cancel their tickets at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Cancellation without Trip Flex
- According to Allegiant's cancellation policy, you must cancel the flight 7 days or more prior to the departure date and time.
- If you don't have Trip Flex, the airline can charge you up to USD 200 for canceling your flight. If you cancel the flight within 7 days of departure, the airline will not allow your cancellation request.
- No flight cancellation will be allowed after collecting the boarding pass.
What are the steps to cancel a Flight on Allegiant Air?
You can proceed to cancel Allegiant flight via online mode. Apart from the online medium, there are several other ways as well. Details are described below;
Through Online mode
Allegiant Airlines has made it easier and more handy to cancel flights. You can not just complete your Online Allegiant Check-in, but also cancel your flight without any hustles by following the steps given below.
- Go on to the official website directly
- Open manage booking option.
- Fill up the confirmation number
- Select the flight you want to cancel.
- Then, you will see the refund amount and cancellation charges option.
- After completing the cancellation request.
- You will receive the confirmation of your registered mail id.
Through a phone call
If you feel that canceling a flight via the website is a confusing and time-taking process. You can opt for calling a customer care executive at Allegiant Air. You can ask them to cancel the flight you booked. It is easier to cancel the flight through phone calls. You will be able to cancel the flight in a few easy and simple steps.
- Call the agent.
- Tell them your concern.
- Share your details.
- And your flight cancellation will proceed.
By visiting the airport
However, visiting the airport can be a challenging and time taking process. But if you want to proceed with the Allegiant cancel flights procedure by visiting the airport, then you can visit the closest airport. Share all the details of the booked flight with the customer care executive at the airport and ask them to cancel your flight. You can also seek more information regarding the cancellation and refund policy for canceled flights from the agent.