The cancellation policy of airport airlines gives its passengers full details about the type of fare and the charges applicable along with the permission to cancel their flights. Whose brief description is given below:
What are the Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation Charges?
Below are the details for fees of Hawaiian Airlines Cancellation:
|Cancellation Fees||Economy||Premium Economy||Business||First|
|Cancellation Via online||150 $||150 $||75 $||No Fee|
|Cancellation via the contact center||200 $||200 $||150 $||75 $|
Hawaiian Flights Cancellation and Refund Policy details
The Hawaiian Cancellation for Flights fully depends on the type of flight ticket, whether it is refundable or not, and if the airline's scheduled departure changes. After 24 hours, you cannot cancel a basic economy flight and receive a refund. If you book a non-refundable flight, you must pay a cancellation fee.
- Passengers must purchase their tickets at least 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time or Hawaiian Airlines may cancel your reservation.
- Your reservation will be canceled if Hawaiian Airlines passengers do not check-in or receive their boarding passes.
- Passengers who do not arrive at their boarding gate on time must board the aircraft at least thirty (30) minutes prior to the reserved flight. Otherwise, Hawaiian Airlines may cancel your reservation.
- Hawaiian Airlines' main cabin fares for refundable tickets are fully refundable.
- Main Cabin Basic tickets of this airline are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- On Hawaiian flights, tickets booked within 24 hours of the departure time and up to one week before the departure time are fully refundable.
- The refund for credit card-purchased flights ought to show up in the customer's bank account within 7 to 10 business days. Debit card bookings for flights, however, are eligible for a refund within 20 business days.
- If any passenger wants to change his name on the ticket, they should know about Hawaiian Airlines name change policy. Because name changes might not be permitted for all tickets. They may have to pay extra money or get the policy canceled.
How Do I Cancel My Flights on Hawaiian Airlines?
The steps mentioned below must be followed in order to cancel a flight online.
- Go to the website and select "My Trip" from the list of options provided.
- The airline will give you a special registration number when you purchase a flight. Enter the number and last name to access your account.
- After signing in, select "View my trip" to view your travel details.
- Tap the "cancel the reservation immediately" option to change your flight.
- Your computer will display a new screen with the terms and conditions on it.
- From the list, select "Yes, cancel my reservation."
- Now when you book with a 13-digit canceled ticket number, a cancellation notification will be sent to your registered email address.
To cancel Hawaiian Airlines flight offline, you need to follow the steps given below.
- Call the Helpline number for Hawaiian Airlines.
- Follow the IVR menu.
- You will be in touch with a customer service agent from Hawaiian Airlines.
- You must now provide the person with your Hawaiian Airlines reservation details.
- Finally, submit a cancellation request and, if a refund is possible in accordance with Hawaiian Airlines' cancellation policy, submit a refund request.
How to Get Hawaiian Airlines Compensation?
- Hawaiian Compensation is up to $250 per person on flights less than 1,500 km.
- Compensation on internal EU flights over 1,500 km is up to $400 per person.
- Compensation is up to $400 on non-internal EU flights between 1,500 - 3,500 km.
- Compensation for non-internal EU flights over 3,500 km is up to $600 per person.