An enchanted place where you can shop for hours and enjoy the liveliness. Flights to Paris can be proven as one of the best trips that you can have in your life.
Pack your bags and experience everything this city has in its pockets.
"The City of Light", France's capital, Paris is a sight for you to behold. Millions of travelers from all around the globe come to explore this magnificent city. It is known to be a hub of culture, art, and education.
This city is very famous for its cuisine. The Heritage of French food is celebrated in Parisian restaurants, cafes, and bakeries.
World's famous fashion houses like Dior, Chanel, etc. are based in Paris. The popular Paris Fashion Week is a very important fashion event.
You can experience a vibrant scene of nightlife in this city. Many popular musicians and bands hail from Paris. Numerous clubs and bars will cater to your diverse taste in music.
In case you are planning a trip to this beautiful city, flights to Paris are quite easy to book.
Famous Locations of Paris
- Arc de Triomphe: It is a monument in Champs-Elysees. This place honors the warriors of the French Revolution and the Napoleonic War. You can get a ticket to see this massive arch for 13 euros.
- Louvre Museum: The famous painting of the Mona Lisa is housed in this museum. There are around 35,000 artworks on display. Entry is free to this place under some conditions.
- Eiffel Tower: It is the most recognizable landmark in the world. This tower was built in 1889 and stands tall at 324 meters. You can either take an elevator or climb the stairs to the top for seeing stunning views of the city. There are different prices to visit the Eiffel Tower.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: A fire in 2019 damaged some parts of this iconic landmark. But it is known to be visited by many people because of its Gothic structure. The stunning stained glass windows and flying buttresses are its beauty. There is no fee to enter this cathedral.
- Montmartre: Once a separate village, this bohemian neighborhood in Paris is known for its winding lanes. It looks like a place apart from this world because of its picturesque view. It is also home to the famous Sacré-Cœur Basilica.
- Palace of Versailles: This palace was the royal residence of kings until the French Revolution. The grand halls with approx 700 rooms make it one of the largest palaces in the world. You can spend your entire day here and fall in love with its opulent architecture.
- Seine River: This river flows in the middle of Paris. You can take a boat ride and see the historic buildings and bridges of the city with a unique view.
Tricks and Tips for Finding Cheap Flights
- Booking your ticket at least 3 weeks before the scheduled departure can help you in getting a below-average price.
- The month with the cheapest flights is January.
- Don't plan your trip in the months of June and July as these are the peak seasons of Paris.
- Booking a connecting flight rather than a direct one can help you in saving some money.
- Consider flying with budget airlines. Many low-fare air carriers provide their services to different airports in Paris.
Charles de Gaulle (CDG) Airport
CDG airport is France's largest international airport. It is in the northeastern part of Paris. Air France has its hub at this airport.
Charles de Gaulle Airport got its name from the former military leader and president of France. Flights to Paris are offered by most of the air carriers in the world. The fastest flight from the US to Paris takes around 7 hours and 20 minutes.
This airport has mainly three terminals. Terminal 1 is the most distinctive and unique terminal at CDG. These terminals are served by a free shuttle rail system with two lines.
A rapid transit line known as RER B connects Charles de Gaulle Airport and Central Paris.
A wide range of amenities including lounges, cafes, and duty-free can keep you occupied at the airport. You can enjoy and pass your time until the time of your boarding.
|Airport Name||Charles de Gaulle Airport|
|Destination City Name||Paris|
|Most Popular Airlines||Air France, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, British Airways, easyJet, Emirates, Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways, Air Canada, KLM|