Are you planning to visit Mexico or planning an international trip outside Mexico? Then Aeromexico is one of the best airlines for you. The flag carrier flies over 90 destinations around the world and offers one of the easy check-in processes for its passengers.
For more information regarding Aeromexico Airlines check in, read the article and you will get to know some more amazing facts.
What Are the Aeromexico Airlines Boarding and check-in times?
Passengers without checked baggage:
- For passengers who do not have checked baggage and have received their Aeromexico boarding pass, it is important to arrive at the gate at least 30 minutes before the boarding time.
- For passengers who do not have a boarding pass yet, they should plan to arrive at the gate at least 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Passengers with checked baggage:
- If you are traveling with checked baggage and have already printed your boarding pass, it is important to arrive at the airport counter at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight.
- If you have checked baggage but have not yet received your boarding pass, you should plan to arrive at the airport at least 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight.
For Flights within Mexico:
- If you have booked domestic flights within Mexico and have a boarding pass. Then you must arrive at the gate 30 minutes prior to the departure.
- Similarly, flyers can arrive at the airport counter at least 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Passengers without boarding passes must arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
For International Flights:
- Flyers of international flights who have their boarding pass must reach the airport 40 minutes before the departure.
- Also, they can arrive at the airport 90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure of the flight.
- In case you don’t have your boarding pass then you must report at the airport 180 minutes prior to the departure.
Web/ Mobile check-in
- For domestic flights, passengers are allowed to check in online via web or mobile up to 48 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- For international flights operated by Aeromexico Airlines, passengers can check in online via the web or mobile up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
Note: You must reach at the given time of check in otherwise you may miss Aeromexico flight.
What Requirements For Aeromexico Check-in?
For passengers boarding domestic flights:
- IMSS Credential with photo
- current passport
- Valid Driver's License
- Military service letter
- Professional's ID
- Mexican Nationality Certificate
What Are The Terms and Conditions For Aeromexico Airlines Check In?
- For using the web check-in feature of Aeromexico, a flyer must have an electronic ticket. Additionally, no more than 6 passengers and 4 flight segments are allowed.
- If you are traveling with an unaccompanied minor or pet, then you can’t use Web Check-in. You can check in at the airport.
- Ensure to carry your boarding pass and valid photo ID for the check-in.
- The airline doesn’t permit web check-in for code-share flights.
What Are The Aeromexico Airlines Check-In Methods?
Below Are the Details For check-in methods for Aeromexico Flights:
Aeromexico Airlines Web Check-in
The online Check-in feature gives passengers extra time to make any changes according to them as well as a check-in before coming to the airport.
Below Are Methods to Check-in over the Website:
- Visit the official Aeromexico website.
- Click on the Check-in option
- Now Enter your 6-digit reservation code and last name, Otherwise Enter your frequent flyer number
- Filling out all other required fields
- Click on the print boarding pass option
- Now, Your check-in is done
- For domestic flights enter details like gender, phone number, and email
- For international flights enter details like gender, date of birth, phone number, passport, country of residency, emergency contact, and the final address at your destination.
Below are the steps for app check-in:
- Download Aeromexico APP on your device
- Now login with reservation code, 13-digit number e-ticket or frequent flyer number, and password
- Click on the Check-in option
- Choose your seat
- Complete your check-in and receive your boarding pass
Here is a list of airports in Mexico and internationally where you can check in with your mobile.
You can use your digital boarding pass For Domestic flights. Below are some:
- Acapulco (ACA),Aguascalientes (AGU),Bajio/Leon (BJX) and Obregon City (CEN).
- Cancun (CUN),Chihuahua (CUU),Cozumel (CZM) and Durango (DGO).
- Huatulco (HUX), Merida (MID),Monterrey (MTY) and Puebla (PBC).
- Reynosa (REX),Tampico (TAM), Torreon (TRC) and Veracruz (VER).
You can use your digital boarding pass For International flights. Below are some:
- Mexico City (MEX), Barcelona (BCN), Bogota (BOG), Buenos Aires (EZE)and London (LHR).
- Dallas (DFW), Houston (IAH), Las Vegas (LAS), and San Francisco (SFO).
You don't need to be in long queues in front of the Check-in desks at the airport if you have not completed your Aeromexico check-in online. The airline has made available a number of Kiosk Machines at various airports all around Mexico, the US, and other parts of the world.
Steps for Kiosk Check-in:
- Walk up to any Aeromexico kiosk machine
- Tap on the "Check-in" option
- Enter your Passenger Name Record (PNR)
- Provide all other necessary information as prompted by the machine
- Your boarding pass will be displayed on the screen
- Tap on the "Print" option to obtain a physical copy of your Aeromexico boarding pass
- Aeromexico kiosk machines can be found at several airports around the world, including Atlanta, Bogota, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Cancun, Merida, Chihuahua, and Miami
- Montreal, Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey, Los Cabos, Culiacan, Tokyo-Narita, and Santiago de Chile.
Airport Desk Check-in
If you couldn't check in online or at the kiosk machine, you can go to the Aeromexico check-in counter. You need to go there at least 2 hours before your flight leaves. The staff at the counter will help you check in so you can board your flight easily.
Availability For Bags Check-In At The Airport:
Aeromexico passengers can check their bags in at designated stands located in airports such as Mexico City, Monterrey, Merida, and Torreon.
How Can I Donlowad Aeromexico Airlines Boarding Pass?
Find the self-service Kiosk at the airport. Fill up all your Aeromexico booking details like booking confirmation number and last name. Select the booked flight and confirm your personal details. Once done with the check-in process, download your boarding pass from the Kiosk.
For completing the check-in process at the Aeromexico counter first locate the check-in counter. At the counter show your ticket to the airline’s representative. Once they verify your booking they will confirm your check-in and you can obtain your Aeromexico boarding pass.