Air travel is the modern mode of transportation which is now an essential part of people's life due to their busy lifestyles. It is mandatory to complete the Airlink Airlines check-in process before any flight. Whether you are traveling in business class or first class or on your way to any destination.
Through the check-in and boarding pass process, passengers can confirm travel details, select a seat in advance, obtain a boarding pass, and get their baggage checked.
What are the Check-in And Boarding Timings For Airlink Airlines?
Passengers are required to check in at the designated counter indicated on their ticket, within a specified time before the scheduled departure time of their flight.
1. Check-In Time:
Domestic: All the passengers are requested to reach the airport 2 hours prior to the flight time for Airlink domestic flights.
International / Regional: If you have an international flight then be at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight time.
2. Flight closure times:
Now that you know when you should reach the airport for check-in. The closure time of the check-in for domestic and international flights are given below;
For Domestic Flights: The check-in procedure closes 30 minutes before your scheduled airline flight departure.
For International Flights: The check-in procedure closes 50 minutes before your scheduled flight departure.
3. Flight boarding times:
Before boarding your flight, it is important to be aware of the designated boarding times for both domestic and international flights. See below for further details:
- For domestic flights with Airlink Airlines, boarding will commence 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- For international flights, boarding will begin 40 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
4. Boarding gate closing times:
- For Airlink Airlines domestic flights, the boarding gate will be closed 15 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- For international flights, the boarding gate will be closed 20 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
All passengers who have checked in for their Airlink flight are required to report directly to the boarding gate within the specified time mentioned above. Failure to do so may result in the offloading of their checked baggage from the flight, and their ticketed flight coupon being forfeited, as they will be considered a "no-show" case.
Airlink Airlines Check-In Methods
Airlink flights provide their passengers with significant options for check-in which help passengers to choose the best suitable option for them according to their preference. The different flight check-in options offered by Airlink like online web check-in, mobile check-in, airport check-in, and self-service by Kiosk check-in.
How does Airlink Airlines web check-in?
Follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of FlyAirlink Airline
- Click the option of Check-In beside the Book a Trip option
- You can select the seats in this process
- Once all these formalities are over, a boarding pass will appear on your screen
- Download and print the boarding pass and show it at the airport security.
How does Airlink Airlines Mobile check-in?
Mobile Check-in is another suitable option for check-in Passengers can do this from anywhere once the check-in for their flight is open. Airlink Mobile App can help to do the Mobile Check-in.
To complete the process of the Mobile Check-in follow these steps:
- Passengers should download the mobile app on their mobile
- Log in to your account with Airlink Airline and enter the flight details
- You have a seat selection option too
- Complete the check-in and after this boarding pass will be there
- Save the boarding pass and show it at the airport
In the case of Mobile Check-in also passengers can move directly to the security check at the airport once the mobile check-in has been completed.
How does Airlink Airport check in?
Commonly people who have checked bags are suggested to go with the Airport Check-in at the counter because they need to drop off the baggage also. Open 3 hours before the departure and close 45 minutes before the departure.
Follow the steps to complete the airport check-in:
- After arriving at the airport directly to the Airlink ticket counter
- Show all the travel documents to the agent
- Verify your flight details then help the agent with seat selection
- Drop your luggage for check-in
- The agent will help you with a printed boarding pass.
How does self-service check-in?
The self-service check-in process, commonly used nowadays, is a convenient and efficient way for passengers to check in at the airport without the need for assistance from ground staff. This process is particularly helpful for passengers who are traveling with just one piece of hand luggage, as it saves a significant amount of time.
- During the Airlink self-service check-in process, no identification of any kind is required to be presented. However, you may be asked to do so at the boarding gate before boarding your flight.
- It is important to note that passengers should not book flight tickets in someone else's name or ask someone else to book tickets on their behalf. This is considered illegal and should be avoided at all costs.
- When receiving your Airlink boarding pass, it is important to ensure that it contains some essential information, such as the e-ticket number. If this information is missing, you may be removed from the check-in desk and may not be allowed to board the flight. Therefore, it is important to double-check that all the required details are printed on your boarding pass.
There are the following steps for completing the Kiosk Check-in take a look:
- Go to the Airlink Self-service Kiosk desk
- Activate the check-in process by following the instruction given on the screen
- Add your flight details and select the seats for you
- If you have luggage, checked it through the system
- Print the boarding pass and go to the security check-in
How To Download or Print Airlink's Boarding Pass?
- If you are printing your boarding pass at home, ensure that it is printed on an A4 sheet with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- If you are not carrying any checked baggage, you can go straight to the security checkpoint.
- However, please note that the boarding pass printed at home may not contain terminal and gate information, so it is essential to check the flight information screen to avoid any confusion.
- In some cases, the airline may postpone the online check-in process due to various reasons. If this happens, you will need to follow the regular check-in procedure at the airport.
Options to print
There are different ways in which Airlink Airlines that can help passengers to get boarding passes once the check-in process is completed. We can take a look here at Significant Ways and some tips on how to use it.
1. Electronic Boarding Passes
An Electronics Airlink Boarding pass reduces the stress of printing the boarding pass and being careful with the documents so will be convenient. if you have the boarding pass in your device no need to worry about losing it. You can easily access it from email or text and show it at the security.
Passengers will get the Airlink electronic boarding pass by following these steps:
- Passengers should check in online by mobile app or website check-in
- Once the check-in process is completed you will get the boarding pass by email or it reflect on the screen from where you save it on your mobile.
- Once it is saved you can show it to airport security.
2. Mobile Boarding Passes
Airlink Mobile Boarding Passes you will get when you use the mobile app of the airline to check-in it is just similar to an electronic boarding pass. This option is available for those who don't want to carry their documents and roam around in the airport.
Let's take a look at how will get the Mobile Boarding Passes:
- Mobile-friendly users need to download the app of the Airlink Airline
- After downloading the app they can choose the option of check-in
- After completing the check-in procedure you will get the boarding pass on your phone
- Passengers can directly show it at the security check and at the time of boarding the plane
Note: Mobile device or any other device from which the passenger going to show the boarding pass have enough power backup for completing the process.
3. Printed Boarding Passes
Airlink Printed Boarding Pass is easier to access for your security check and boarding of the plane. You will be free from any technical glitch or if something happens with your mobile or any other access device from which you have planned to show the boarding pass.
Passengers can get the boarding pass from Airlink Airline after any option they choose for the check-in at home they can do the web check-in, download the boarding pass and take the printout of it, or if they do it at the Self-service Kiosk desk after the procedure of check-in done to take the print out of the boarding pass.
What If Airlink Airlines Web Check-In is Not Working
There are many technical issues because of which Airlink web check-in will not work. The various reasons for not working the web check-in are website technical glitches, internet issues,s or any issue with the airline system:
- Passengers have options at the time of maintaining the website issue passenger can try to do the process from different devices.
- Passengers can contact customer service and complain about the glitch and also take help from the agent for check-in
- In the end, if the above 2 option will not work, we will suggest you do the counter check-in or the check-in at the Airlink kiosk desk.