If you are not familiar with the Flexflight check-in methods and procedures, then completing the flight process and getting the boarding pass can be very complicated.
Without wasting any more time, scroll down the page and check the details carefully.
- Flexflight may make a special declaration at the time of check-in for which a supplementary fee is to be paid. After which that passenger can avail of a higher liability limit.
- Flexflight accepts no liability for the passenger for not being able to check in at the required time.
- Flexflight's liability in respect of baggage is limited to SDR 1,131 per passenger. This is valid as long as passengers of this airline do not declare a higher value at check-in of the relevant baggage.
What Are The Flexflight Check-In Timings?
Before going on the flight, you are busy preparing many things, after which it is very important to know the Check-In Timings of Flexflight.
- To travel with Flexflight Airlines, you must be at the airport at least 2 hours prior to their scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to international flights.
- This flight check-in opens 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time. It also closes 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time for international flights.
- If you want to board for Flexflight then it starts about 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. In addition, it closes 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- For Flexflight web check-in and mobile check-in, passengers can check in for their flight up to 24 hours before their scheduled departure time.
- Please ensure you are at the gate for Helsinki Airport at the latest 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Note: You can directly call +45 45 80 70 60 for any issue related to Flexflight web check-in and boarding pass print.
What Are The Flexflight Airlines Check-in Options?
1. Flexflight Web Check-in
Below are the steps for Flexflight online Check-in to help you complete your online process.
- First, click on https://flexflight.dk/
- Search for the “Check-in” option.
- Now, enter your booking confirmation number with your last name.
- Select Your flight then Choose your preferred seat
- Fill in your personal information
- Now you can download your Flexflight boarding pass also.
2. Flexflight Mobile Check-in
- You need to download the Flexflight airline app from the app store.
- You must note that passengers must have a valid mobile phone number and email address registered with Flexflight.
- Any passenger who wants to print his boarding pass must have an internet and printer facility.
Below are the Mobile Check-in steps for Flexflight:
- First Open the Flexflight app
- Now, Login with the booking reference number and last name
- Go to the main menu and select the Check-In option
- Enter your travel details
- Confirm your check-in details
- After completing this you will receive a mobile boarding pass
3. Flexflight Airport Check-in
You can go directly to the airport to check in and complete this process from Kiosk or counter.
For Kiosk Check-in:
- Find a kiosk at the airport
- Follow the on-screen instructions with the booking reference number
- After selecting your seats you can Print your boarding pass
For Counter Check-in:
- Visit the airport counter for Flexflight
- Then, provide your booking reference number and passport/ID to the agent.
- The agent will check you in and print your boarding pass
How Do I Print Flexflight Boarding Pass?
You can proceed to download your boarding pass from the various methods that are mentioned below;
Airport Kiosks: At some airports, Flexflight offers self-service kiosks where you can print your boarding pass. All you have to do is enter the confirmation code or scan your passport, the kiosk will automatically print your boarding pass.
Mobile Boarding Pass: You can download the FlexFlight Airlines mobile app. Then log in with your credentials and download the boarding pass from the mobile application itself.
From the Website: If your Flexflight web check-in has been processed, you can choose to print your Flexflight boarding pass at home. For this, you can simply access the official website of FlexFlight Airlines. After that log in with your credentials. You can easily download your boarding pass after logging in.
Why Is Flexflight Airlines Web Check-In Not Working?
- Sometimes due to technical problems or massive traffic. The website of the airline starts lagging. In this case, you should try again by refreshing the website.
- The airline might be working on certain developments on its website. Because of this, the website might not work for some time.
- There can be network issues at your end as well. Ensure to check your connectivity as well.
- You can also connect with the customer care executive of the airline for seeking information about the check-in process.