KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is a flag carrier airline of the Netherlands that offers excellent check-in facilities. To board a flight Check-in is the initial yet the most important process.
Before you plan your trip with this airline, you must have a firm knowledge of the check-in and boarding pass. In this article, we will discuss every minute detail of the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines check-in process. So, without wasting any further seconds, let’s begin!
When Can I Check-in With KLM Royal Dutch Airlines?
Wondering How early can you check in for a flight to KLM Royal Dutch? If yes, then keep aside all your worries and read the below-given context carefully as it provides all the time schedules of various check-in methods. Once you are done then plan your check-in accordingly;
KLM Royal Dutch Online, Mobile, and Kiosk Check-in Time
If you are flying to/from the United States then you can apply for online and mobile check-in 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight time. However, if you are flying to/from other states, then to proceed with online and mobile check-in you are advised to complete your check-in procedure 30 hours prior to the flight departure time.
Note: If you are planning to fly with an airline other than KLM or Air France, then you might not be able to apply for online and mobile check-in, even if you have booked your flight via KLM.
Counter Check-in Time
To complete your counter check-in make sure to reach the airport at least 2-3 hours before the flight time to avoid any uninvited situations. Counter check-in time evaluation is given below;
- Going to board a European flight, then you must complete the check-in procedure 40 minutes before your flight takes off.
- If you are going to board an Intercontinental flight, then you complete the check-in before the procedure ends. The counter check-in works till 60 minutes before the flight departs.
Counter Check-in Timing If Your Flight Departs from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
If you have a European flight to board, then it is advisable to reach the airport at least 2 hours before your flight departure time to complete your counter check-in procedure. However, it is suggested that you must reach the airport no later than 3 hours before the Intercontinental flight departure time to complete the KLM Royal Dutch Airlines flight check-in.
Baggage Drop off Time
- The baggage drop-off time at departure hall 1 is between 04:30 AM and 08:00 PM. And;
- At departure hall 2, you can drop off your baggage between 04:30 AM and 10:00 PM.
Note: Some airports may close their counter check-in facility earlier than the given time slot. So, it is advisable to consult with your respected airport authority for an up to date timing information.
How Can I Complete KLM Royal Dutch Check-in Procedure?
After knowing the in-depth KLM Royal Dutch check-in time. Now you are ready to proceed with your check-in procedure. But wait for a second! Do you know the check-in procedure for all the various options? If not, then do not panic. We have you covered. Kindly read the below given comprehensive guide that we have prepared for you to proceed with a smooth check-in process.
KLM Royal Dutch Web Check-in
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines online check-in is the fastest and easiest way of check-in but only if you are aware of the procedure. To get a firm knowledge of the procedure, check the following points written below;
- For online check-in, you have to visit the official website or you can directly go to the check-in portal of KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
- Then you need to enter your details, such as your ticket number or booking code, your last name, and your flight number.
- After you are done, you can proceed to confirm your pre-allotted seat.
- It is advisable to cross-check the details before you proceed further.
- Once you are done, then you will receive your boarding pass on your registered mail or phone number.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines mobile check-in is a smart choice as this method is accessible from everywhere, be it at your home or an outside place. All you need is your phone, internet connection, and your details. If you want to complete the check-in without any problem then you need to follow the below-given points.
- To enjoy the mobile check-in facility fully, you have to download the mobile app on your Android or ios.
- Once you have downloaded the app then you have to go to the “Manage My Booking” option.
- After that, you can proceed with your check-in procedure by entering your last name and ticket, and flight number.
- Then you will have to confirm your allotted seat.
- Once you will confirm your details, then you can download your boarding pass.
If you want to complete your check-in at the airport then you must opt for the kiosk check-in option. This is the fastest way of check-in in at the airport. It can be the easiest way as well if you follow the below-given steps;
Step 1: Go to the airport on time.
Step 2: Find the kiosk check-in counter. Generally, you can find the counter at the entrance of the airport.
Step 3: Then, choose your preferred language to start the process.
Step 4: Once you are done, then you need to enter your name and flight number.
Step 5: Then, you will have to confirm your seat.
Step 6: After the successful completion, an option “Print Boarding Pass KLM Royal Dutch Airlines” will flash on the screen. You just have to tap on it.
Note: There are some airports that do not offer kiosk facilities. So, it is advisable to confirm the facilities with the airport before you plan to proceed with check-in.