Have you ever had trouble with the process of viva air checking in for your flight or getting your boarding pass? It can be a confusing experience, and it's not uncommon for people to miss their flights because they don't know what to do. To avoid this, it is necessary to learn and understand the process. You can find useful information in the article below.
At What Time Should I Check-in and board my Viva Flight?
To check in and board your flight from Viva Air, you need to follow specific timings laid down by the airline for a smooth process.
Read below to learn about the check-in and boarding times for your flight.
In order to Viva Air check-in for your flight online, either through the airline's website or mobile app, you'll need to do so within a specific time frame.
- For international flights, this time limit is between 48 hours and 3 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- While for domestic flights, it is between 48 hours and 2 hours before the departure of the flight.
- If you are traveling to or from the United States, the check-in window is between 24 hours and 3 hours prior to departure.
The Airport check-in time is different for domestic and international flights.
- The Viva Check-in desk operates between 2 hours to 45 minutes before your domestic flight has to take off.
- The baggage drop-off counter will close 45 minutes before your flight. Therefore, make sure to complete the check-in process, give in your checked luggage, and reach the boarding gate timely.
For all international travelers, please note that the airport check-in desk will be available from 3 hours to 1 hour before your flight’s departure to drop in your bags, and complete the check-in process. As soon as you are done with the check-in process, make your way toward the boarding gate.
Self-service Kiosk Check-in
- To follow the self-service kiosk check-in process, be at the airport 2 hours before for domestic flights, and 3 hours before if it is an international flight.
What are the check-in methods for Viva Air?
Viva Air is flexible enough when it comes to check-in methods. The airline offers passengers multiple methods to complete their check-in process. You can opt for the process that suits you the best.
Viva Air Online/Web Check-in
Most passengers find it convenient to follow the online process when it comes to checking in for their flights.
The process laid down by Viva Air sounds quite easy and comfortable. All you need to do is, follow certain steps given below.
- Visit Air France official sites
- Tap on Manage Booking and select the check-in option
- Fill in your Viva Air booking number and last name
- Agree to all the terms and conditions, and select your desired seat
There are a few passengers who are not eligible for online check-in.
- These include pregnant ladies, Children flying alone, passengers with a disability or less mobility, and travelers traveling with pets.
If you have a smartphone, using the airline's mobile app to check in for your flight is a convenient option.
To do this, you'll need a reliable internet connection and to download the airline's mobile app.
Follow the steps to successfully complete the mobile check-in process.
- Download the app available on Play Store and App Store
- Tap on Manage to book, and fill in all the necessary information
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on your screen carefully
- Select the seat that you want and download your mobile boarding pass
Passengers who wish to follow the airport check-in process need to go through the steps mentioned below. Do not miss out on any of the steps.
- Reach the Viva Air check-in desk
- Request the agent to help you with the process
- Present all the necessary documents, along with your ticket number
- Make the required payment, and collect your boarding pass
Self-service Kiosk Check-in
Another option for checking in for your flight is to use the self-service kiosks at the airport. This method involves using a machine to complete the check-in process, which can help you save time and avoid long lines. Here's how to use the self-service kiosk:
- Go to Viva Air’s kiosk system
- Click on the check-in option, and fill in the required details
- Once done, select your desired seat, and click on the confirm button
- Your process will be completed and you can collect your boarding pass
How do I get my Viva Air boarding pass?
- If you have not completed the check-in process online, you may be required to pay an additional fee to check-in at the airport counter.
- You must carry a boarding pass or digital pass on your mobile device
Steps For Downloading Boarding Pass:
Downloading the pass online
- Complete check-in on the airline's website.
- Verify your documents and download the boarding pass.
- Save it to your device and print it for later use.
Downloading mobile boarding pass
To collect your boarding pass from the airline's mobile app:
- Complete the mobile check-in process.
- Confirm your details.
- Download your boarding pass from the app
Collecting your pass at the airport
To get your boarding pass at the airport:
- Go to the Viva Air check-in desk.
- Provide necessary documents to the executive.
- Ask the agent to print your boarding pass and luggage tags.
- Show your boarding pass at the boarding gate.