Before making your booking for Chicago to Honolulu flights, make sure you have all the information in your mind. Here we are detailing all the necessary details for you, so stay tight throughout this article.
Route from ORD To HNL
- If you are travelling to Honolulu, the best way to get there is by air.
- The air trip usually takes around 9 hours and 20 minutes.
- During this flight, you stay around 8 hours and 30 minutes in the air.
- The total distance between Chicago and Honolulu is 6855 Km (4260 miles).
Best Airlines For Chicago(ORD) to Honolulu
It's not always about the destination you want to visit, but more important the way you are going there. There are many Chicago(ORD) to Honolulu flights that you can find, however, there is only one non-stop flight operated by United Airlines from Chicago direct to Honolulu.
United Airlines is no less than a miracle, especially when it comes to serving the least focused destination. Chicago to Honolulu flights are served directly via the airlines as it is not directly served by any other airlines. If you are going for United, get yourself enrolled into the loyalty program, as the benefits offered here are better than any other airline.
Travelling via American, you will get amazing services during your journey to Honolulu. The seats are very comfortable along with spacious legroom.
Delta Airlines offers its users a robust frequent flyer program and has luxurious lounges at all major airports. Coming to in-flight amenities, Delta offers excellent food and beverage service depending on the total number of miles you are flying.
Transportation Options at ORD and HNL Airports
Whether you are traveling to or from the airport, it is important to have proper knowledge of the options available to you. Get the details of all the options available for transportation in the list below-
- Getting to/from Chicago airport is made easy all thanks to the public transportation services provided there.
- You can easily find buses, taxis, shared cabs, private cabs and rental cars at the airport or for the airport.
- Depending on your budget, you can choose any of the available services to commute safely.
- For going lavishly you can also book limousine services at the airport.
- The Honolulu airport provides perfect conveyance options for visitors to get to/from the airport.
- The available service at the airport are buses, shared cabs, taxis, private cabs and also rental cars.
- However, in Honolulu, opting for shared cabs or taxis is the best option and will also come at a reasonable rate.
Tips to Book Cheap Flights from ORD to HNL
Getting a cheap flight for your travel is not an easy task. If you are a frequent flyer and still don’t know how to get cheap flight tickets, you definitely need to go through these tips. Next time, you will surely land on a perfect and desired flight deal using these tips-
- On average, the month of May, June and July is the peak season for travellers travelling Chicago Honolulu flights. So if you want cheap tickets for those seasons, make sure to get them before February.
- If you are travelling to Honolulu, get your tickets booked at least 8 weeks prior to the travel date.
- If you have a membership for any specific airline, make sure to subscribe to their newsletter as they occasionally roll out amazing discounts. You can also check their low-fare calendar to grab excellent deals.
This airport is a major hub for United and American Airlines and is majorly focused on Polar Air Cargo and Spirit Airlines. The airport incorporates a total of 8 operational runways. The annual footfall at this airport is around 68 million passengers.
The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport is the largest airport on the island of Hawaii. This airport is a major hub for Hawaiian Airlines, Asia Pacific Airlines and a few others. The airport has a total of 6 runways out of which 2 are water runways.