Are you planning an adventurous trip? Then book your flights to Jamaica.
In this place, you can relax on the beach, explore the local culture, or get your adrenaline pumping with outdoor activities. Indeed, this island is the perfect destination for an unforgettable vacation.
Jamaica is a Caribbean island nation. This island covers 10,990 square kilometers of land, which is why it is considered the third-largest island in the Caribbean. In 2022, this island will serve over 1.7 million visitors.
This island offers a diverse range of incidents for travelers.
From the lush green hills and crystal-clear waters to the vibrant music scene and delicious cuisine, Jamaica has something for everyone.
Jamaica’s Most Visited Places
Have you ever wondered where to go after landing in Jamaica? If not, no issue. We have compiled and listed some great places to visit below;
- The world-famous Dunn's River Falls & Park: If you want to witness some very rare sights of waterfalls, then this place will be just perfect for you. This place serves approximately 1 million travelers a year.
- Bob Marley Museum: If you love to explore history, then you can take out some time to visit this museum. This place has a lot of stuff to make you mesmerized. The entry cost is just $25.00.
- YS Falls: One of the most beautiful and calming places is YS Falls. This place has many hidden spots where you can click some amazing pictures for your social media handle. The ticket price is approximately $21.00.
- Rose Hall Great House: This place is a very famous spot because of its impressive architecture and panoramic views. To visit this place, you can buy a fare ticket for just $23.00.
- Falmouth: This place is known as the third-largest natural harbor in the world. You can visit amusing sights for free here.
- Dolphin Cove, Ocho Rios: If you love dolphins, then this place is sure for you. The most fun activity that you can do in this place is swim with the dolphins. Buy a ticket for just $69.00 and enjoy.
- Green Grotto Caves: This place is situated on the northern coast of Jamaica. Here you can see statues of saints, particularly of the Virgin Mary. The ticket cost for this place is $20.00.
Methods for Getting Cheap Flights to Jamaica
Finding the cheapest deal on flight tickets is a bit of a difficult task, but not impossible. Just follow the below-given points and get the best deals on your ticket:
- Book your flight in advance, at least a week before the scheduled flight departure day.
- Be flexible with your travel dates and try to book your flight in March. If you do so, you will get a 3% price drop on your tickets.
- Try to avoid flying in January, November, and December.
- It is advisable to visit and compare all the third-party sites.
- Book your flights with Farecopy and get cheap deals to your destination.
- Go for one-way trips, as they are approx. 2–3% cheaper than round trips.
Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
Sangster International Airport is the largest and busiest airport located in Montego Bay, Jamaica. It serves as a hub for tourism in Jamaica, as many visitors to the island arrive at this airport. MBJ serves approximately 2 million passengers each year.
The airport has a modern and spacious terminal building with plenty of amenities for travelers. You can get your baggage from the luggage claim area situated near your designated flight terminal.
|Airport Name||Sangster International Airport|
|Destination City Name||Jamaica|
|Most Popular Airlines||Caribbean Airlines, JetBlue and Spirit Airlines|