To explore the beauty of a magnificent place, book your flights to Mexico with United, American, Delta, or Avianca Airlines at a cheap rate. Wondering how?
Mexico is a country situated in the southern area of North America. By covering 1,972,550 km of land area, this country is marked as the 13th largest country in the world.
In the year 2022, approx 66 million travelers visited this beautiful country. This country has many places to visit. Details are mentioned in the section written below;
Places to Visit in Mexico
Make your Mexico trip a memorable one by visiting all the places stated below;
- Tulum: Tulum Beach is a beautiful beach that has crystal-clear turquoise waters. Around this beach, you can get numerous bars and restaurants.
- Museo Nacional de Antropología: Visit this place and witness the world's largest collection of ancient Mexican artifacts. The ticket cost for this place is $4.98.
- Palacio de Bellas Artes: At this place, you can attend important and unique exhibitions of painting, sculpture, and photography. The ticket cost for this place is very cheap. Just pay $4.70 and enjoy.
- The Arch of Cabo San Lucas: This place is famous for its stunning sea view. The most famous Arch in Cabo San Lucas is El Arco.
- Bosque de Chapultepec: Chapultepec Park is known as the oldest and largest park in Latin America. The plants of this park are the symbol of the lungs. This place is free to visit.
- Puerto Vallarta: If you want to enjoy gorgeous beaches, stunning sunset views, delicious cuisine, and exciting nightlife all in one place then this place is recommended.
What are the Tips to Get Cheap Flights to Mexico?
By following the below given tips, you can surely get flight tickets at a reasonable price.
- Book your flight in the 3rd month of the year and get up to a 3% drop in the ticket price.
- Plan your visit to Mexico in the month of March and avoid the peak season months i.e., January, November, and December.
- The most affordable ticket from the United States to Mexico can be purchased in the month of May.
- Compare all the travel sites and save up to 22% on tickets.
- Book your flight to Mexico with United, American, Delta, or Avianca Airlines and use their airline loyalty points to get a cheap ticket.
- Try to book your flight from a place to Mexico from one supplier and your return ticket from Mexico to your place from another supplier. By doing this, you can get cheaper tickets.
Mexico City International Airport (MEX)
Mexico City International Airport (MEX) is the prime airport that serves international flights in Mexico. MEX airport serves approx 30 domestic and international airlines. This airport has only two terminals. After landing at this airport, you can follow the below written navigation guide to get to your required counters without any effort.
- All the flights of United, American, and Avianca Airlines will arrive at Terminal 1.
- If you are flying with Delta Airlines then you will land at Terminal 2.
- After your arrival, you can claim your baggage from the baggage claim area located on the second level of building B near Terminal 1.
- In search of any lost item of yours, you can visit the lost and found department of this airport. The claim area is at Terminal 1.
|Airport Name||Mexico City International Airport|
|Destination City Name||Mexico|
Most Popular Airlines
|Aeromexico, Volaris, Interjet, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Frontier Airlines, Alaska Airlines|