Singapore Airlines is popular among the world’s top-class airlines due to its stellar services. Apart from the list of services the airline also has certain policies. Missed flight policy is the one that flyers appreciate the airline. So, if you have missed a flight booked with Singapore Airlines then you are at the right place. Scroll down and read what you can do after missing the flight.
What happens if You Miss Your Flight From Singapore Airlines?
Airlines missed flight policy helps assist the flyer even after they miss a flight due to uncontrollable or unavoidable reasons. But the missed flight policy enables the flyer to choose various other options to complete the journey even after missing a flight.
However, the flyer must know specific terms and conditions mentioned under the Singapore Airlines missed flight policy.
- If a flyer misses a flight on Singapore Airlines because of their fault, the airline might consider them a “no-show.”
- The flyer can try rebooking another flight by contacting the airline. If the flyer has booked a ticket with the travel agent, they must contact the agent at the travel agency.
- If a flyer misses the flight due to the airline's fault, they can claim a refund. Apart from this, the airline will rebook another flight without any additional charges.
- Singapore Airlines won’t provide any refund if they are informed of flight cancellation 14 days before the flight's departure.
- If a flyer misses the flight due to medical emergencies, the airline can provide compensation. However, the flyer must prove their reason for missing a flight.
- The airline will only initiate refunds for the refundable tickets. So, if the flyer has purchased a refundable ticket, they can only claim the refund from the airline.
How Do I Contact Singapore Airlines?
If you miss your flight, you will surely be unable to complete your journey. However, you must try not to panic and act calmly to solve the problems you might have created after missing the flight.
Adding to it, if you have missed your flight and you are not present at the airport, the airline might consider you a “no-show.” You might be charged with some penalty charges if you miss the flight. But still, there are a few positive things as well that you may consider after missing the flight.
Connect With a Live Person
A flyer needs assistance and guidance after missing a flight. If the flyer doesn’t know more about the missed flight policy, they must connect with the customer care executive at the airport. You can connect with the live airport agent by following some quick and easy steps.
- You can call on 65 6223 8888.
- Carefully listen and follow the IVR menu.
- After a few minutes, you will be connected with the live agent after the IVR menu ends.
Connect With Official Website
Apart from calling and connecting with a live agent, flyers can also connect with the airline through its official website. A flyer can also use the website for booking a new flight, rebooking another flight, making changes to the previous booking, and connecting with the customer care service department of the airline.
By following the below-mentioned steps, the airline can connect with the customer care executive of the airline.
- You can visit the official website
- Scroll down for the “Contact Us” option.
- By clicking on "Contact Us", you can explore several other ways to connect with Singapore Airlines.
How Do I Get a Refund for Singapore Airlines Missed Flight?
The refund for the missed flight depends on the type of ticket purchased by the flyer. However, it usually doesn’t provide any refund for the missed flight if the flyer is at fault. The flyer must recall the terms and conditions mentioned below for claiming the refund;
- If a flyer misses the flight due to a medical emergency, the airline can provide compensation for the missed flight.
- The flyer must have a refundable ticket to claim a refund. Otherwise, the airline won’t provide any refund.
- According to Singapore Airlines' missed flight policy, the flyer can expect a full refund if they miss their flight due to the airline's fault.
- If the flyer has booked a ticket with the travel agency, they must contact the agent. They can ask the agent for a refund for the missed flight.